[REMOVE ADS]

"Nightflight" Tue Jan 5, 9P-12M ET: Natalie Cole [[2/6/50-12/31/15)... a Tribute!

Hello, Folks! A heartbreaking loss to the music industry, and for me and many of us personally, is the passing of Natalie Cole ...at the break of the New Year.
    Do join me tonight as I pay tribute to Natalie with 3 hours of her amazing catalogue...that's "Nightflight" 1/5/16, 9P-12M ET webcasting at www.womr.org Thanks! See you on the radio! John
    [[l to r) Carol, Nat and Natalie.
    Name:  BN-CZ481_0528co_P_20140528195811.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  67.2 KB
    Name:  Freda_027.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  8.5 KB
    Name:  Natalie-Cole-Dies-at.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  59.7 KB

...in the studio....howdy!

I'll be listening, John. Natalie was one of the most wonderful singers around. I was crushed to hear of her passing. As soon as I read it "Sleigh Ride" from her London Symphony Christmas album popped up next on my iPod playing Christmas music. She will be missed!

Quote Originally Posted by thanxal View Post
    I'll be listening, John. Natalie was one of the most wonderful singers around. I was crushed to hear of her passing. As soon as I read it "Sleigh Ride" from her London Symphony Christmas album popped up next on my iPod playing Christmas music. She will be missed!
    Glad you'll be here, Brent!!!!

hi everybody

Quote Originally Posted by patty tomato View Post
    hi everybody
    Welcome.....the tomato has returned!!

Quote Originally Posted by midnight johnny View Post
    Welcome.....the tomato has returned!!
    Hi Johnny I am heartbroken when I heard about her passing on ny day. What a loss. I would like o hear One or all of these three from the Irrisistable album 1975 This Heart, Party Lighs, and or These Eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by franjoy56 View Post
    Hi Johnny I am heartbroken when I heard about her passing on ny day. What a loss. I would like o hear One or all of these three from the Irrisistable album 1975 This Heart, Party Lighs, and or These Eyes.
    Hello and welcome, Franjoy....sadly..... I will try to get those requests for ya!!!

Good evening John...were you aware that Natalie was a graduate of UMass Amherst, 1972...she was a year behind me...when I was there I had heard that she was a student but I never met her or saw her on campus...it's a big university.

Sad that the music world lost her. Also reminds us of the loss of her father in his prime, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by johnjeb View Post
    Good evening John...were you aware that Natalie was a graduate of UMass Amherst, 1972...she was a year behind me...when I was there I had heard that she was a student but I never met her or saw her on campus...it's a big university.

Sad that the music world lost her. Also reminds us of the loss of her father in his prime, as well.
    Hey there, John....very sad it is! Thanks for the reminder about Natalie and U Mass Amherst.......