[REMOVE ADS]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Bill Cosby Charged with felony sexual assault!

It finally happened: Bill Cosby has been formally charged with a felonious sexual assault. Why is this in the Motown section? Bill Cosby was a Motown artist.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/30/us/bil...nia/index.html
    Last edited by soulster; 12-30-2015 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    It finally happened: Bill Cosby has been formally charged with a felonious sexual assault. Why is this in the Motown section? Bill Cosby was a Motown artist.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/30/us/bil...nia/index.html
    You cant drug and sexualy abuse darned near 50 women and think your gonna get away with it. Let our justice system do its job. Bill Cosby and his biggest enabler Camile Cosby needs to ask God for forgivenes IMO

Roberta

The shocking backstory about Bill Cosbys rape and drugging women.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/shocki...161600431.html

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    The shocking backstory about Bill Cosbys rape and drugging women.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/shocki...161600431.html
    No more shocking that Charlie Sheen having HIV and not telling some of his sex partners.

Nothing Charlie sheen does shocks me. Anyone getting together with him is asking for it anyway. I don't mean HIV, but the general "it" - it's awful not to disclose your poz status, but it's insane to have unsafe sex with anyone that you are not certain of. Lots of pozzies have never been tested and don't know they are poz. Never take anyone's word for it and you don't have to worry.

If Cosby is drugging women and abusing them without their consent, that's much worse IMO. However, I'd be happy if both got boiled in oil. What yucky people to take advantage of others.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    No more shocking that Charlie Sheen having HIV and not telling some of his sex partners.

I think he is innocent until PROVEN guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by motony View Post
    Its all in the hands of the justice system now. Hes out on 1 million dollar bail.

Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by motony View Post
    So do I. I am not passing judgement on Bill Cosby. Who am I....... Let's the system handle it.

thomas96 Guest
    Unfortunately for everybody who wants to see Cosby in prison, there is zero chance he gets convicted in this particular case.

Quote Originally Posted by thomas96 View Post
    Unfortunately for everybody who wants to see Cosby in prison, there is zero chance he gets convicted in this particular case.
    Hes 78 and if you saw him leave the arraignment today he look 88 IMO. I personally believe hes guilty but its up to the court to decide if Mr Cosby even lasts that long. These things can take forever to get through the court and trial and this cant be good for his health. I mean when theres headlines calling him Americas Rapist and 55 women accusing him its real real bad IMO.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b014efe0da0fe4

Roberta
    Last edited by Roberta75; 12-30-2015 at 09:48 PM.

Hes 78 and if you saw him leave the arraignment today he look 88 IMO. I personally believe hes guilty but its up to the court to decide if Mr Cosby even lasts that long. These things can take forever to get through the court and trial and this cant be good for his health. I mean when theres headlines calling him Americas Rapist and 55 women accusing him its real real bad IMO.

Roberta

Yeah, just like you were certain that Patti LaBelle was going to be taken to the cleaners over that Cadet mess.....As far as I know, no one went to jail for even one night!

Roberta
    The same reasoning says that at least one of the thousands of people who allege to have seen the Loch Ness Monster are telling the truth. Science requires proof, not a number of unproven claims. If our society is going to destroy a person's reputation and life, let facts be the guide. People have lied in large numbers since the dawn of human existence.

The same reasoning says that at least one of the thousands of people who allege to have seen the Loch Ness Monster are telling the truth. Science requires proof, not a number of unproven claims. If our society is going to destroy a person's reputation and life, let facts be the guide. People have lied in large numbers since the dawn of human existence.
    And rapists have LIED in large numbers since the dawn of human existence. Bill Cosby has already admitted getting qualudes to give to women he wanted to have sex with.

"Did you ever give any of those young women the Quaaludes without their knowledge?" Troiani asked. Cosby's attorney objected and told him not to answer the question.

If he didn't sureley Cosby would have answered NO.

I too, believe he is innocent until proven guilty. His accuser, with this being an 11 year old allegation, has a mountain to climb.

Excellent posting and logic Soulster!

There is likely smoke where there is fire and old Bill has been caught.

But this is not going to be easy to prove; Bill will have a dozen lawyers who worked for OJ and Michael and we all know they did it too. And there will be questions about exactly what these starlets to be exactly wanted from Bill both then and now. A tawdry affair like the trashiest Motown book!

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post

But this is not going to be easy to prove; Bill will have a dozen lawyers who worked for OJ and Michael and we all know they did it too. And there will be questions about exactly what these starlets to be exactly wanted from Bill both then and now. A tawdry affair like the trashiest Motown book!
    We all know they did what? Where's the video? If I am not mistaken, there are all types of video of cops murdering unarmed people but none end up in prison for murder.......
    Last edited by marv2; 12-31-2015 at 12:47 AM.

he's gonna have an uphill battle. You see, he admitted to a pattern of drugging women in a deposition. They just got through with a round of depositions in California. new evidence has come to light. I doubt PA would have filed charges if they didn't think they had a solid case against Mr. Cosby.

I know there are people who absolutely refuse to believe that their lifetime hero could be a serial rapist, or because of whatever reason. The man caused his own problems.

What kind of wealthy man has to drug women to have sex with him?

he's gonna have an uphill battle. You see, he admitted to a pattern of drugging women in a deposition. They just got through with a round of depositions in California. new evidence has come to light. I doubt PA would have filed charges if they didn't think they had a solid case against Mr. Cosby.

I know there are people who absolutely refuse to believe that their lifetime hero could be a serial rapist, or because of whatever reason. The man caused his own problems.

John F. Kennedy did that from a documentary I saw recently.

Im with you Soulster. I think hes got a real legal battle ahead of him especially after admitting he drugging women. I think theyve got a case against him and all 50 women cant be lying IMO.

happy new year.

Roberta

No he did not. Bill Cosby did not admit to drugging women in a deposition. That is a lie the media made up:

No he did not. Bill Cosby did not admit to drugging women in a deposition. That is a lie the media made up:

You need to come up with a better source than Shakaama. This is a public access host and a Tea Party supporter and a supporter of the rich and a man who favors impeaching President Obama and Shakaama support repealing Obamacare. Hes also for deporting Bernie Sanders and calls Hilkary Clinton a murderer.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wc1XY6PsxkQ

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vkGtYbb_SKw

This is is your source for supporting Bill Cosby. lol
    Last edited by Roberta75; 01-11-2016 at 01:11 PM.

You need to come up with a better source than Shakaama. This is a public access host and a Tea Party supporter and a supporter of the rich and a man who favors impeaching President Obama and Shakaama support repealing Obamacare. Hes also for deporting Bernie Sanders and calls Hilkary Clinton a murderer.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wc1XY6PsxkQ

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vkGtYbb_SKw

This is is your source for supporting Bill Cosby. lol
    Po' Roberta. You sound like one of the village people [[I'm not talking about the musical group....) in some horror flick running around with a torn to burn "the monster" whether he is innocent or not! You would have fit in perfectly during the Salem witch trials.

Patti paid lawyers and money; she had to do a dozen shows to cover it

This will cost bill a fortune and will dog him until he passes away.

Ultimately you get what you deserve just like dear Mary got no reunion!

Patti paid lawyers and money; she had to do a dozen shows to cover it

This will cost bill a fortune and will dog him until he passes away.

Ultimately you get what you deserve just like dear Mary got no reunion!
    You don't know that about Patti. Hell, I know she sold over $7 million worth of pies in one week!

This is not going to Bill Cosby a fortune. He's given away a fortune to all of Universities and Colleges around the country along with other institutions he's donated to over the years. His money is Camille's money. You can't get at it like that!

.....and to remind us of how nutty you can be, you bring up the fabulous Mary Wilson who needs no reunion, she is doing her own thang! She's number 17 this week on Billboard's Dance Charts LOL! Yes I do agree, you do get what you deserve and I am not mentioning any names unrelated to this thread when I say that!

I guess Ralph and Lowells words falling on some deaf ears. Absolutely no reason to take a shot at Mary Wilson above. Pattis bodyguard was found innocent in 2013.
    Last edited by luke; 12-31-2015 at 12:59 AM.

I feel he has a legal battle too. I mean the man himself admitted giving women drugs. If you were totally innocent, you wouldn't admit to such a thing.

In the Bill Cosby case, where there's smoke, there's fire. That's all I'm saying.

Hey Luke,that's what people like Jobeterob do,bring Mary Wilson's name up,just to pissst someone off,when the thread is not even about her,i'm sure he was hoping to get a negative reaction,Jobeterob no one fell for it, remember Mary's latest single Time To Move On.

Sometimes I read & wonder whether people actually have ever had anything to do with the entertainment field, ever lived through the 60s & 70s, or ever went to a club or a bar, for that matter.

To say that Cosby "gave" women drugs, as though that automatically equates to him giving them in order to rape them, is a huge leap to assumption & one which seems to leave a lot of history out of the equation.

Since the 60s [[just dealing with my lifetime, not the several decades which preceded me), men have been giving women drugs & drink & women have been willing recipients of them. In the entertainment business, drugs, drink, uppers, downers, coke & even orgies have been a part of the entertainment fabric. I'm sure that the musicians on this forum can tell you all sorts of backstage & hotel room stories from those days.

As a young DJ in the 70s, I watched women willingly accept coke, weed, drinks, you name it from men & it sure wasn't forced upon it.

Still others here act as though they've forgotten just how wild the 60s & 70s were, as well as the fact that just about anyone who became involved in those fields were well aware of the casting couch, as well as the fact that the field was so crowded with upstarts, that a whole lot of young women were more than willing to do whatever they believed would give them an upper-hand over the competition.

Including going to the motel or dressing room of a known married man, then willingly accepting & swallowing pills, the content of which were unknown.

How many here would accept pills from ANYONE & take those pills without knowing what you were taking?

Furthermore, how many of you would remain in contact with someone whom raped, molested, or even tried to rape or molest you, continue to be in their presence, even taking money from that person? And believing that you had been drugged, how many of you would accept a plane ticket from your rapist, go to see him alone, then take the same damned pills that you took the first time, which led to you BELIEVING [[NOT KNOWING, BUT BELIEVING) that you had been sexually assaulted the first time?

There's a difference between admitting that you gave a woman drugs in preparation for sex & saying that you drugged her. Case in point, men have been giving crack heads drugs in exchange for sex for about 3 decades now, men have been giving women drugs at clubs in HOPES of scoring sex since I was a kid & even before that.

And you're being very forgetful or disingenuous if you grew up in the entertainment business or even club life if you say otherwise. Even when my sisters & her friends were doing local modeling, just about every young woman was warned about the casting couch & to NEVER go alone to ANY man's room, no matter how "nice" or "helpful" you thought that he could be to your career.

I swear sometimes I read comments about this case & I could swear that everyone must've been neighbors with Beaver Cleaver or Greg Brady, because I remember the 60s & 70s as being far different than this Pollyannish utopia that many seem to be describing.

I have friends & family members, both male & female who were molested or raped & some of the accounts given by some of these women simply don't pass the sniff test. I don't know of one whom would've done half of what these ladies did, much less react as they did. ESPECIALLY in the entertainment business, where you have to have one hell of a thick skin & some toughness to traverse that minefield.

Now, I believe that we was a cad, I also believe that he took advantage of his status & made promises that he didn't keep & was probably more than a bit nasty & arrogant about it. But being a jerk doesn't make him a rapist.

And if any of you believe that 50 people can't lie about the same thing, I've seen a group of people lie out of their faces about something just because they didn't like a person, in this case, it was the police & they wanted to extract some vengeance against the police.

And not that I want to drag politics into this, but I see Presidential candidates & their followers lie every damn day & they lie about things that we've actually SEEN & can PROVE that they're lies.

So if thousands of people can lie every day full-well knowing that their lies can easily be refuted, how much more will someone lie about events which allegedly happened 20 to 40 years ago, when they have a score to settle, some tv appearances that they feel cheated out of & millions of dollars may be had?

Shit, we watch people lie for free & they're not even going to get a Happy Meal for their trouble, they do if for free.

One last question...wouldn't you think that at least one of these women would've seen a doctor, not so much for evidence to be used against Cosby, but at least to see whether he had given them a social disease which could be hearmful to their health?

Under those circumstances, at minimum, wouldn't you have done at least that much?
    Last edited by juicefree20; 01-07-2016 at 10:21 PM.

Bill has managed to wreck the remainder of his life and his wife's life.

These are not going to be easy cases to prosecute criminally and the complainants will be dragged through both the judicial system and the mud.

He obviously has done something; you can't drug people and have sex with them and say they consented. If there are 55 complainants, there are probably at least 200 cases out there ~ but a bunch of them won't step forward.

But the individuals are hardly blameless; a great many of them were probably prepared to do anything necessary to become a "star" and Bill was amongst the best vehicles to make that happen.

Bill has managed to wreck the remainder of his life and his wife's life.

These are not going to be easy cases to prosecute criminally and the complainants will be dragged through both the judicial system and the mud.

He obviously has done something; you can't drug people and have sex with them and say they consented. If there are 55 complainants, there are probably at least 200 cases out there ~ but a bunch of them won't step forward.

But the individuals are hardly blameless; a great many of them were probably prepared to do anything necessary to become a "star" and Bill was amongst the best vehicles to make that happen.
    It doesnt matter if the women showed up in his dressing room or hhome buck naked it still doesnt give Cosby permission to drug and rape IMO.

His life is wrecked and hes brought it all on himself. May God forgive him and may he ask God to forgive him.

Roberta

It doesnt matter if the women showed up in his dressing room or hhome buck naked it still doesnt give Cosby permission to drug and rape IMO.

His life is wrecked and hes brought it all on himself. May God forgive him and may he ask God to forgive him.

Roberta
    May be they gave him permission. You ever thought about that?!

May be they gave him permission. You ever thought about that?!
    Prob not Marv, for some, the art of thinking is a lost art.

Quote Originally Posted by detmotownguy View Post
    Believe me, I am starting to see that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by detmotownguy View Post
    Maybe you should work on your art of thinking dear.

Roberta
    Totally agree that you cannot drug someone and have sex with them.

But these women are going to faces questions about delay and remembering accurately.

And sadly [[or maybe not) some of them would have had sex with Bill and many others because it's a ploy some use to win favour, advance a career, get a role etc. They are not going to win the same sympathy as a lady raped on a train in India on her way home from work.

Totally agree that you cannot drug someone and have sex with them.

But these women are going to faces questions about delay and remembering accurately.

And sadly [[or maybe not) some of them would have had sex with Bill and many others because it's a ploy some use to win favour, advance a career, get a role etc. They are not going to win the same sympathy as a lady raped on a train in India on her way home from work.
    You're changing your story and your stance Jobeterob aren't you? But why? Just over a week you said that we all know that Bill Cosby, Michael Jackson and [[I forget the third person you mentioned at the moment) that they all did it! There's no proof, but that doesn't matter to people like you and Roberta.

You're changing your story and your stance Jobeterob aren't you? But why? Just over a week you said that we all know that Bill Cosby, Michael Jackson and [[I forget the third person you mentioned at the moment) that they all did it! There's no proof, but that doesn't matter to people like you and Roberta.
    And people like YOU have little respect for women. Your the one that always defend wife beaters Ike Turner and Pedro Ferrer so it doesnt really matter what you say or think.

With all due respect to all who KNOW what Cosby did, unless you personally were there pulling the cotton out of the bottles of drugs, or helped roll the condom on his penis, you DON'T know what DID or DID NOT happen & as such, you're guilty of bearing false witness against your neighbor.

But the media is to blame for these types of things because in their quest to sensationalize everything, they contribute to the one thing that the law is supposed to entitle everyone...

The presumption of innocence until PROVEN guilty.

An accusation is not a FACT. And frankly, I'm tired of the hypocrisy & pussy-footing around with people who purport to "KNOW" everything.

A perfect illustration of my point can be found right here in this forum, when a certain forumer made untrue accusations a.k.a LIES about other forum members. And in one of the many cases that I could cite, JobeteRob, in one incident that someone was YOU, when you accused Ralph & myself of conspiring with Marv to "destroy" this forum.

Remember that?

I do & I didn't write that with the intent of starting an argument because I never really cared that you said such nonsense, it wasn't that deep. But since I'm reading all of this crap written about what Cosby "DID" when you & others weren't even 100,000 miles near Cosby when all of this allegedly happened, I DO know what YOU did, as I was right there & I didn't wait 20 years to comment about what you said.

As I said, this isn't written to start a fight, one which I wouldn't waste my time responding to. But what that incident [[as well as many others which have transpired here) proves, it merely shows the depths that some people with axes to grind will stoop to when they disagree with, or simply don't like certain people.

See how easy it is for such things to happen?

Bearing false witness is a very unsavory habit that far too many have fallen into. And it needs to stop. That is, unless you were there holding the flashlight for Bill.

Enough said.
    Last edited by juicefree20; 01-07-2016 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by juicefree20 View Post
    With all due respect to all who KNOW what Cosby did, unless you personally were there pulling the cotton out of the bottles of drugs, or helped roll the condom on his penis, you DON'T know what DID or DID NOT happen & as such, you're guilty of bearing false witness against your neighbor.

But the media is to blame for these types of things because in their quest to sensationalize everything, they contribute to the one thing that the law is supposed to entitle everyone...

The presumption of innocence until PROVEN guilty.

An accusation is not a FACT. And frankly, I'm tired of the hypocrisy & pussy-footing around with people who purport to "KNOW" everything.

A perfect illustration of my point can be found right here in this forum, when a certain forumer made untrue accusations a.k.a LIES about other forum members. And in one of the many cases that I could cite, JobeteRob, in one incident that someone was YOU, when you accused Ralph & myself of conspiring with Marv to "destroy" this forum.

Remember that?

I do & I didn't write that with the intent of starting an argument because I never really cared that you said such nonsense, it wasn't that deep. But since I'm reading all of this crap written about what Cosby "DID" when you & others weren't even 100,000 miles near Cosby when all of this allegedly happened, I DO know what YOU did, as I was right there & I didn't wait 20 years to comment about what you said.

As I said, this isn't written to start a fight, one which I wouldn't waste my time responding to. But what that incident [[as well as many others which have transpired here) proves, it merely shows the depths that some people with axes to grind will stoop to when they disagree with, or simply don't like certain people.

See how easy it is for such things to happen?

Bearing false witness is a very unsavory habit that far too many have fallen into. And it needs to stop. That is, unless you were there holding the flashlight for Bill.

Enough said.
    Juice, I love it when you shine the light on these things! I remember very well how he accuse you, Ralph and I of trying to destroy this forum when I know the real truth! This is why I am not surprised at all how these same people will jump on a Bill Cosby, a Patti LaBelle or a Michael Jackson and declare them guilty of any and everything they are accused of !

Thanks Juicefree20,you are on point,some people[[not all)come here for drama,and post for negative thing,for a reactions,you called one out,and we know who the others are.

Lets keep this conversation cool, gang. Good subject.

And we don't need to roil old waters guys. Stay on topic.

Part II. Very good viewing:

The problem for Cosby is that he admitted giving women the drugs in a deposition.

The problem for Cosby is that he admitted giving women the drugs in a deposition.

Did he also stay that he offered some and they accepted it? I heard Beverly Johnson say out of her own mouth that she knew she was drugged after the first sip. Then she took another sip........................hmmmmmm

Thanks Marv,for postin these video's,about these women,telling lies,i notice people don't wanna touch what you post,i'm sure people are shocked too. the media smh

Quote Originally Posted by REDHOT View Post
    Thanks Marv,for postin these video's,about these women,telling lies,i notice people don't wanna touch what you post,i'm sure people are shocked too. the media smh
    You are welcome Redhot. Many of these women were prostitutes and had criminal records either before or after they met Cosby. Some flat out lied to get a piece of the pie!

Keep it civil, gang................

Roberta: I respect your opinion here and it may be a little bit more valuable than the opinions of us men. Most of us males here are a little bit older and things have changed so much in the male/female relationship. What was okay from 1950 to 2000 is very often not okay anymore. We are only the products of what happened to us during our lives.

One issue some people have is that these days with the Internet, all kinds of innuendo and opinion is tossed around as fact. Bill Cosby is a victim of that. A legal conclusion will be years away for all these actions.

He's going to be dead before all the civil trials and criminal trials are concluded ~ and some of those actions and appeals will end when he dies.

I've heard some of the female staff in my office going "why did it take all these years to come forward"? ~ and be very negative to the women that are now stepping forward.

But I also know that the answer to that question is simple ~ Women are generally afraid to come forward; they know they will be put through something very unpleasant as they make their complaint, dealing with the police, and then going through a very lengthy, miserable process. So many of them don't come forward.

Roberta: I respect your opinion here and it may be a little bit more valuable than the opinions of us men. Most of us males here are a little bit older and things have changed so much in the male/female relationship. What was okay from 1950 to 2000 is very often not okay anymore. We are only the products of what happened to us during our lives.

One issue some people have is that these days with the Internet, all kinds of innuendo and opinion is tossed around as fact. Bill Cosby is a victim of that. A legal conclusion will be years away for all these actions.

He's going to be dead before all the civil trials and criminal trials are concluded ~ and some of those actions and appeals will end when he dies.

I've heard some of the female staff in my office going "why did it take all these years to come forward"? ~ and be very negative to the women that are now stepping forward.

But I also know that the answer to that question is simple ~ Women are generally afraid to come forward; they know they will be put through something very unpleasant as they make their complaint, dealing with the police, and then going through a very lengthy, miserable process. So many of them don't come forward.
    Bill Cosby is no victim imo dear. He admited to drugging women and IMO he then he either touched them or fondled them or had sex with them without approval which is rape imo.
    Women were afraid to come forward for decades but because of Cosby they are now coming forward more and more and more in every city and town and college in America.
    To some folks and law enforment if a women wears a short skirt or shows cleavage and drink liquor and walk after dark they are partly to blame if they are raped so its no wonder women stay silent for years and years. The shame and trauma that goes along with rape goes on forever and ever.

Another real great example of this is when Priiests were molesting kids and the kids stayed silent for 20 or 30 or 40 years because the Catholic church and Pope covered it all up and even some parents refused to believe that they children had been sexualy abused.

Rape and Molestation destroy good people.

Roberta