[REMOVE ADS]

"Nightflight" Tue Dec 29, 9P-12M ET: a Special "Listener's Choice" reprise!

Howdy Folks!. Join me tonight on "Nightflight" [[Dec 29, 9P-12M ET on www.womr.org) for a special airing of a May, 2004 "Listener's Choice" show put together by my good friend David Vall-Lloveras....[[youtube's and SDF's own 'themotownboy1')...filled with RARE Motown, girl groups, pop and disco...and MORE! What is a "Listener's Choice" show you ask? It's my way of giving my "Nightflight" listeners a chance to put together their own show...and I become their humble engineer. So do join me tonight for David's very special "'Nightflight' Listener's Choice"! See you on the radio! Thanks! John
    Name:  10590684_10201745349515665_1343950585204769818_n.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  17.1 KB

John, your "Listener's Choice" evenings always prove to be a real ear candy treat!

Hi John!

Just made it. Hope I didn't miss too much! Got my WOMR care package the other day. Thanks for getting that taken care of..... Can't wait to hear all these rare goodies tonight!

Lots of rare and unusual choices offered up by guest programmer this evening, David Vall-Lloveras which included Debby Boone, Bobbie Gentry and Frankie Valli covering Motown material and doing it well! A great evening of different sounds for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Glenpwood View Post
    Hi John!

Just made it. Hope I didn't miss too much! Got my WOMR care package the other day. Thanks for getting that taken care of..... Can't wait to hear all these rare goodies tonight!
    Glen...glad you got the stuff....and glad you listened. Sorry I didn't respond here....didn't have my SDF password with me...hope you enjoyed David's "Listener's Choice". Happy New Year my friend!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Desjardines View Post
    Lots of rare and unusual choices offered up by guest programmer this evening, David Vall-Lloveras which included Debby Boone, Bobbie Gentry and Frankie Valli covering Motown material and doing it well! A great evening of different sounds for sure!
    Mark....so glad you enjoyed David's show!! It's always great to do these "Listener's Choice" shows...gives me a chance to catch up on some of the great music of which I am less familiar. Have a terrifically Happy New Year!!!