[REMOVE ADS]

Cindy Birdsong's book

Does anyone know whatever become of Cindy's book? It seems to me her MySpace page mentioned that it was completed, but that was quite a while ago.

I didn't know Cindy had written a book. I hope it comes out soon.

God only knows. Bankhouse books wanted to talk to her about it but that was awhile ago.

topdiva1 Guest
    More than likely Cindy Birdsong's personal views will be kept private. I understand while she is just a wonderful person, with a likable and magic spirit, she does not wish to publicly offend anyone, hence no book no time soon.

It's pretty hard to mount Motown books anymore unless you do it through Dave. The only way she could do it otherwise would be to dish the dirt in a huge way. I think by age 70, we are less inclined to do that and Cindy was never of that nature.

smark21 Guest
    My Space is more likely to make a popular comeback than Cindy Birdsong will write a dish the dirt tell all.

topdiva1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smark21 View Post
    My Space is more likely to make a popular comeback than Cindy Birdsong will write a dish the dirt tell all.

Cindy Birdsong is not a dish the dirt kind of girl - she doesnot operate like that. However - we all know she MUST have some real stories to tell.

Cindy seems like a real lady and very Supreme. I have never heard anyone say anything bad about Cindy and they'd better not while I'm around. Ha! Ha! She has given her life over to the Lord now and we must all respect that.