[REMOVE ADS]

Martha/Roz/Betty/WHAT AM I GOING TO DO W/O YOUR LOVE - On WHERE THE ACTION IS - 1966

This might have been posted previously on the Forum but since I couldn't locate it, here it is:

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITHOUT YOUR LOVE
    Written by Wm. 'Mickey' Stevenson & Sylvia Moy

http://youtu.be/yIKVGgVbNuw

Many thanks to ILMJXXX for this YouTube posting.

http://soulfuldetroit.com/showthread...andellas+gonna

Methuslah2

Post 10 is an interesting one!

LOLOLOL

Tbfxtown....

I could ...and really should, resist making a response to your spot of mischief there...

But, ......

LOLOLOLOL

So, I'll just say that every day can seem like a new day, and that it's always good to see clips like this, especially with the different, less formal 'look' that Martha, Roz and Betty are sporting here
    Last edited by westgrandboulevard; 11-22-2015 at 09:23 AM.

Doesn't surprise me, Tbfxt. I was certain I had seen the video already but not sure where. And when I couldn't find it in my search of the Forum--I included "GOING TO DO" rather than "GONNA DO" as you had used--I didn't see it and thought I'd probably seen it elsewhere [[although your posting might have been included amongst all the entries that did pop up from my search). Oh, well, maybe someone will get to see the video now who had missed your earlier posting.

My blunder, but how nice to have WGB in my corner--at the ready.
    Last edited by Methuselah2; 11-22-2015 at 11:27 AM.