[REMOVE ADS]

Tamla early releases to be available on vinyl

From today's Detroit Free Press. A total of 9 early Tamla singles are scheduled to be released on vinyl in conjunction with a new store opening in Detroit.

I wonder why only the Tamla releases are being issued vs. the other scarce labels.

http://www.freep.com/story/entertain...sues/76017268/

This is a good sign.

I hope they do early Motown as well [[all pink), and Miracle, so I can get the absolutely unissued Miracle 2. 3 and 4 [[Little Iva [[Miss Ray), Andre Williams and Gino Parks). 3 and 4 were never pressed in ANY form, and Little Iva was pressed up as 50 copies in a special pressing for Miss Ray to hand out as a work sample in 1963, when she started running Jobete Music's New York office. Only 2 of those have been found. There are a couple alternate pressings of early pink Motown I don't have. I hope they all are lookalikes, and look exactly like the originals. I assume they'll cost from $7 to $10 each, and I hope can be bought individually.