[REMOVE ADS]

Bobby Vinton Blue On Blue/Blue Velvet LP

I know this is not the proper forum to post this but was curious as to why this wonder LP has not made it to cd or digital download? Is there anyone here into Bobby Vinton and have any info on this album?

Interesting question. Being one of his biggest hits I did a little search myself and found nothing as far as a CD goes. I did learn it was originally titled, "Blue On Blue" then changed to "Blue Velvet" once that became a hit. You may want to email Columbia or Sony Music as it never hurts to ask. I saw several of Vinton's 2 on 1 CDs so I would think this one will show up eventually. That is very odd it hasn't been released but never give up. Maybe Ralph can move this to the SDF page. You could also try Collectables which is Oldies.com since they released the 2 on 1 CDs. Good luck.
    http://www.oldies.com/about/contact.cfm
    Last edited by nathanj06; 09-27-2015 at 11:44 AM.