[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    You need to avoid all Ross/Supremes related threads if thats how you realluy feel and take the blinders off when it comes to marv.
    The vitriol spills over into other threads. I don't wear blinders when it comes to Marv. I see where he can't resist getting into the act. I just don't care about any of it. I don't care who starts what. I don't care who said what about Diana Ross 100 years ago on some Youtube video. I don't care if not everyone loves the Supremes.

So, it would do everyone good if you all can just stop talking about Marv. Period. No hints, no innuendo. Nothing, Nada. Zip. Let it go! Ignore him like he never existed. And Marv: Don't respond to attacks. No comments about their sexual preferences, either.

Maybe a solution would be to cut post editing time down to a half an hour so offending peeps can't get a dig in, and then remove it before Ralph sees it. But, if it's already quoted, oh well...

We cannot stop anyone from reading or participating in any thread they like, or Ralph and Lowell won't.

I want Ross fans to quit introducing discussion about The Supremes or Diana Ross in threads that have nothing to do with them, and for Ross fans to not mislead or trick people into opening threads that are titled about one thing, but are really about Diana Ross or the Supremes. You can preview the first line of an opening post, but they can make it so that doing so still gives you no clue as to what it's really about until you click on it. That's bait and switch, and probably what Lowell sees when he takes an audit of the threads. When I see that, I know it's a Ross fan playing games.

We should be lucky that Ralph is such a forgiving teddy bear who looks for the redeeming qualities in people, because I know forums that don't give anyone a second chance to troll. One foul move and you are gone. And no having two accounts, either.
    Last edited by soulster; 09-28-2015 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    The vitriol spills over into other threads. I don't wear blinders when it comes to Marv. I see where he can't resist getting into the act. I just don't care about any of it. I don't care who starts what. I don't care who said what about Diana Ross 100 years ago on some Youtube video. I don't care if not everyone loves the Supremes.

So, it would do everyone good if you all can just stop talking about Marv. Period. No hints, no innuendo. Nothing, Nada. Zip. Let it go! Ignore him like he never existed. And Marv: Don't respond to attacks. No comments about their sexual preferences, either.

We cannot stop anyone from reading or participating in any thread they like, or Ralph and Lowell won't.

I want Ross fans to quit introducing discussion about The Supremes or Diana Ross in threads that have nothing to do with them, and for Ross fans to not mislead or trick people into opening threads that are titled about one thing, but are really about Diana Ross or the Supremes. You can preview the first line of an opening post, but they can make it so that doing so still gives you no clue as to what it's really about until you click on it. That's bait and switch, and probably what Lowell sees when he takes an audit of the threads. When I see that, I know it's a Ross fan playing games.

We should be lucky that Ralph is such a forgiving teddy bear who looks for the redeeming qualities in people, because I know forums that don't give anyone a second chance to troll. One foul move and you are gone. And no having two accounts, either.
    You care enough to keep bringing up Ross and the Supremes. Stop bringring both up my dear. Now Im done with Marv ive said my peice to Lowell and Ralph and thats the last ive got to say about him. I get the feeling youd love to comoderate this here forum am I right? If I am you need to stoip the hinting and come out and ask to be a moderrator.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    You care enough to keep bringing up Ross and the Supremes. Stop bringring both up my dear. Now Im done with Marv ive said my peice to Lowell and Ralph and thats the last ive got to say about him. I get the feeling youd love to comoderate this here forum am I right? If I am you need to stoip the hinting and come out and ask to be a moderrator.
    I bring it up because that's what these damn problems are all about. That, and Marv baiting/bashing.

If I wanted to be a moderator, which I don't, the first thing i'd ask you to do is learn how to use a spell checker. I don't have time to babysit a bunch of grown men who would rather have slugfests.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    I bring it up because that's what these damn problems are all about. That, and Marv baiting/bashing.

If I wanted to be a moderator, which I don't, the first thing i'd ask you to do is learn how to use a spell checker. I don't have time to babysit a bunch of grown men who would rather have slugfests.
    For the third time im done with him. Fyi my post was adressed to Loewell. Not you. Second my computer doesnt have spell check and third kindly stop communicating with me.