Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
Ralph, there have been times that I, and other members had sent you both emails and private messages about a certain member, yet absolutely nothing was ever done. That person is still here, doing the same things. This member seems to have no fear of you because nothing is ever done to them.

Telling everyone to "just play nice" does not work on these people. You can, of course, run this place any way you want. But, it is obvious you need some help moderating this place.

On the other hand, maybe FB and Twitter is the place to be now. I don't like FB because Mr. Zuckerberg wants everyone to interact with everyone else, and I don't want to do that. Mr. Zuckerberg makes it very difficult to use his place and isolate yourself to only those you want to interact with. Someone needs to tell him that Facebook has long outgrown the little college community that spawned it.
I do hope you change your mind and return. This forum needs people such as yourself. Maybe after a cooling off period you will maybe return? Take care my friend.