[REMOVE ADS]

Lorez Alexandria - Baltimore Oriole [[1978)

I hope anyone can help me. On youtube I discover Lorez Discovery version of the Song from her album "How will I remember you". The quality of the song is very good. Now I found out there is not possible to download in Mp3 format. I have it in Mp4. Now I would like to know if there is a possibilty to change it in Mp3.

I love that song very very much. I know the argo version is the best from 1963, but when I hear the version of 1978 I notice there is a little funk in it. I hope someone can give me a solution of my problem. I would be very thankful for every help

Mrlonelyheart

Yes you can!

As I don't use ipods prefer mp3s, I've converted several mp4 files to mp3. I'm trying to recall hether I use DbPoweramp for my conversions, but if not, here's a link to some audio file converters & many of them are free.

http://download.cnet.com/1770-20_4-0...form%3DWindows

Actually, I believe that I used Dbpoweramp & it's cost is relatively minimal & you can download just about any audio codec that will cover just about any audio conversion situation. And for that, the $20 is more than worth the price.
    Last edited by juicefree20; 12-13-2010 at 07:46 PM.

Plus you can record anything by plugging the wire going to your computer speaker system into a tape machine be it cassette,open reel etc.

Thank you very much for all these suggestions. I have tried it several times but it didn´t work maybe I´m not intelligent enough for these things.

Maybe someone can help me and change the format from Mp4 in Mp3 for me. I hope there is someone who can help me my email is scepterjw@gmx.de

I would be very thankful, and when I can help please ask me for helping thanks very much.