Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  21.1 KB
I never wore ANY of those clothes. I usually wore bluejeans [[Levis), sneakers or basketball shoes, and a T-shirt or plaid "Pendleton" lumberjack shirt [[Red Green has been accused of copying ME!). I STILL wear the same thing. Since my one year as a consultant for an engineering firm, I have only worn a suit at weddings, bar mitzvahs and funerals. I NEVER went in for fads. I always cut my hair the same way, wore similar clothing, etc.

I'm still stuck in the early 1960s [[never really left 1964). I've had my beard and moustache since graduating high school at age 17 in 1963) and NEVER shaved it off. I did eventually get a computer [[2001), and I even got a mobile phone finally, last year [[but it's NOT a s"smart phone", it's a little one that I don't use for Internet surfing, only to make and receive telephone calls, and to text [[which I almost never do). I DO use SKYPE, which is a great help, in that I work with partners in The Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, and Sweden, and speak with family in USA, Canada, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden almost every day. But those are the only concessions I make to "modernity". I have bicycles in all my 5 homes [[Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada and USA), but only have a car in USA [[as it is in public transportless L.A.), and only drive it a couple thousand miles per year. I'll probably give it up and leave L.A. for good within the next 2 years.