[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Remember when?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jerry,the other day i saw this young dude with a baby trying to hold his pants up with one hand and carry the child with the other...what the hell??????

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Jerry,the other day i saw this young dude with a baby trying to hold his pants up with one hand and carry the child with the other...what the hell??????
    A few years ago, I went downtown for a niece's graduation and I saw a guy trying to walk across the street while holding his pants up just high enough to cover his knees. It was crazy. He was taking baby steps while everybody else was breezing past him.

And I'll never forget when my cousin got married. He had two groomsmen light candles and one had to stretch up to get the highest one. When he did, the back of his tux raised up to reveal he was sagging! In a tuxedo! Jane, get me off this crazy thing.

Finally, I once worked in a group home. There was a particularly rough kid named Mike who got a $300 clothing voucher so he could get enough nice things to wear to school since he brought next to nothing with him when he was sentenced to us. For some reason, he wanted me to take him to get the clothes. He grabbed $120 worth of things in spite of my telling him to blow the one-time voucher and get as much as he wanted. That was all he wanted though, so I respect it. Well, when we got to the register, he had a pair of size 32 jeans even though he had about a 28 waist.

"Mike," says I. "Do you suppose these are big enough?"

I should have kept my pie hole shut because he looked at them, told me "Good looking out," and replaced them with a pair that was size 36. So glad I was born 20 years before everything went nuts.