[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by simon.millar View Post
    Does anyone know why the miracles recorded live cover seems reversed, I.e smokey on the left hand side and not the right hand side.... I wondering whether these were proof covers? In which case might not be Stevie?
    Not sure why, but I recall seeing the reverse Miracles cover before, probably on one of the inner sleeves or on the back of another album. So the albums on the wall might very well be proofs, although the cover designs on the other live albums on the wall match the copies that I have.

From the little I can see of the album behind the young woman's head, I believe it is Stevie's live album, which had a different design from the others in the RECORDED LIVE series. The cover posted in one of the posts above is the version that I have of that album.
    Last edited by reese; 05-03-2018 at 12:47 PM.