[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    It's Masterpiece for me, glad to see that quite a few agree with me although seem to remember that the album was criticised at the time of release for being a vehicle for Norman Whitfield with the Temps relagated to just 'backing singers '.
    I think the album is consistently good but the title track is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoTom123 View Post
    Thought you might go with that one Cosmic... classic Norman Whitfield
    Yes Tom. One might even go as far as to say it was a masterpiece.

Quote Originally Posted by kje71 View Post
    Cloud Nine! Followed by Sky’s The Limit, solely for the masterpiece that is Just My Imagination

Edit: That moment you realize you already responded 2 years ago with pretty much the same thing lol
    yeah. I bet you feel really stupid now. Thank God I didn't make a fool of myself like that!

Quote Originally Posted by masterblaster View Post
    It's Masterpiece for me, glad to see that quite a few agree with me although seem to remember that the album was criticised at the time of release for being a vehicle for Norman Whitfield with the Temps relagated to just 'backing singers '.
    I think the album is consistently good but the title track is awesome.
    I'm not criticising The Temptations is any way, they were superb singers, but there have been a few Temptations over the years. There's only been one Norman Whitfield.