[REMOVE ADS]

B.B. King....[[this is awful)..

B.B. King's daughter calls police for concern about abuse

Blues legend B.B. King's daughter believes he is being abused ... and called police Thursday to settle a dispute over whether he needed to be hospitalized.
    TMZ has learned there's a huge battle over B.B.'s care -- between his daughter Patty King and his longtime manager Laverne Toney. Patty, who lives with her father in Las Vegas ... tells us she wanted to take him to the hospital because his urine was orange and he wasn't eating.
    She claims Toney -- who has power of attorney over B.B. -- refused, so Patty called police. Responding officers called in paramedics, who agreed B.B. needed to be checked out by doctors.
    89-year-old King was treated at the hospital -- and Patty says he suffered a minor heart attack. She says this photo was taken during his brief stay, and she hopes the image will convince authorities something needs to be done to protect him.
    Patty and her husband filed a police report last November ... claiming elder abuse, and burglary. They accused Toney and her assistant of fleecing $20-$30 million from B.B., withholding his medications while on tour -- and jacking several Rolexes and a ring valued at $250k.
    Police investigated and no charges were filed.
    We've reached out to Toney for comment, but so far no word back. Patty says she's meeting with her attorney to discuss wrestling power of attorney away from Toney.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz3Ytxlh4Dz
    Attached Thumbnails

OMG!!! I hate hearing this, this is so sad. It's awful seeing this man looking like that.
    He needs serious daily medical care.
    Orange urine tells me he was dehydrated with a possible kidney or urinary track infection.
    If his manager refused medical treatment and he suffered a mild heart attack too, she needs to be removed from the situation. B.B. should have full-time professional care.
    My heart goes out to him.

S.S.

Hey Sis - that's the first thing I thought of as well with the orange urine, cuz I've seen enough UTI's with my Mom when I took care of her - but this here is just ree-dam-diculous...It's almost as if the manager was TRYING to literally KILL him....

She needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law...And if it were me I would find a way to get it done too, in light of the illnesses he's suffered under her care.....

I don't like or understand any of this!

No pictures of him in that link.