[REMOVE ADS]

where was the greyhound bus station located in the 60's

can anybody tell me the greyhound bus station was located in detroit back in the sixties? what part of town, street ect? or is it where its always been?
    Thanks
    Last edited by jtbowman; 12-17-2010 at 10:18 PM.

Welcome to the forum jt. My suggestion is that you post your questions about the non-music topics such as soul food restaurants and the Greyhound bus station over in the Detroit Yes Forum. Look in the banner at the top of this page to the left of "Ralph Terrana Moderator" and click on the link. You will have to join that forum [[which is run by Lowell who owns this site also) to be able to post, but it's a fantastic source of information. Good luck with your book.

Oldies

Downtown. One source says the corner of Washington Blvd. and Grand River, but that doesn't seem right to me. That may have been the commuter bus terminal.

Oldie's right, though. For an accurate answer, the folks at Detroit Yes would know. There's a link at the top of the page.

thanks for the info guys and yes i've joind YES.

iT WAS DOWNTOWN, NEAR THE OLD COURTHOUSE OR POLICE STATION.