[REMOVE ADS]

Funkin stew motown 1972 rare tracks

Hi Catch up with the Stew, and hear some rare 1972 Motown tracks to hold us over till the next CMS! Also Billy paul featured album "Only the strong"
    funkinstew.blogspot.com

You can also buy many of the tracks that you have put on there. 'With Love' by Sisters Love has been issused on small indepenant label Reel Music. I'm sure that they will be really delighted that their hard work & money is being given away for free! Also tracks from COM4 are on this blog. I dare say that certain members of SDF who worked their butts off on this project will have something to say. Wave your blog goodbye!
    Last edited by copley; 11-28-2010 at 06:10 PM.

Hey smart guy, its a RADIO SHOW! Last i checked Radio shows aren't illegal. The songs are presented in a lower quality and blended over anyway! Im not simply giving away for FREE! I guess you'll have to wave goodbye to Midnight Johnny too who posts his show on here all the time!!! He's a very esteemed member of this board! Also all the other internet DJs who present shows to promote the artists. Ill wave goodbye to you!!!
    Last edited by jogrant; 11-29-2010 at 12:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jogrant View Post
    Hey smart guy, its a RADIO SHOW! Last i checked Radio shows aren't illegal. The songs are presented in a lower quality and blended over anyway! Im not simply giving away for FREE! I guess you'll have to wave goodbye to Midnight Johnny too who posts his show on here all the time!!! He's a very esteemed member of this board! Also all the other internet DJs who present shows to promote the artists. Ill wave goodbye to you!!!
    Don't think so mate! Radio shows that allow what you are doing are illegal - that's the law! You are offering illegal downloads of music to which you do not own any rights! MJ's show are always legal & professional, something you are not!
    Last edited by copley; 11-29-2010 at 01:21 PM.

Cool it, lads.
    Somebody needs a lwayer ... who is the lawyer on this forum?

It's cool. He has been told to remove the Sisters Love tracks