[REMOVE ADS]

"Nightflight" Tue Mar 10, 9P-12M ET: Motown....the 70s and 80s!!

Howdy Folks! Join me tonight for Part Two of a tribute to Motown of the 70s and 80s!!! Lots of great music and quite a few things that are quite rare to the radio! Thanks tonight....on "Nightflight"...on WOMR 92.1 FM Provincetown and WFMR 91.3 FM Orleans and we are yet and still streaming live worldwide in digital stereo at www.womr.org See you on the radio!! Thanks! John

Quote Originally Posted by midnight johnny View Post
    Howdy Folks! Join me tonight for Part Two of a tribute to Motown of the 70s and 80s!!! Lots of great music and quite a few things that are quite rare to the radio! Thanks tonight....on "Nightflight"...on WOMR 92.1 FM Provincetown and WFMR 91.3 FM Orleans and we are yet and still streaming live worldwide in digital stereo at www.womr.org See you on the radio!! Thanks! John
    Will be listening for all this great music, and a ear for mary wilsons red hot and myb a track from mary cindy scherrie susaye Set

Quote Originally Posted by franjoy56 View Post
    Will be listening for all this great music, and a ear for mary wilsons red hot and myb a track from mary cindy scherrie susaye Set
    Glad you'll be here, Franjoy!! Got 'em ready for ya!

....in the studio.....Howdeeeee~~~!

....in the studio.....Howdeeeee~~~!
    I love what u did with t stoned love remix fabulous. And cant wait till next week an all jmcl supremes show, my late teens snd early 20s come rushing back supremes heaven

Will George & Andy be giving you any JMC songs not yet released as a little bonus?
    It never hurts to ask....

It'll be St. Patty's Day next Tuesday....so a previously unreleased track from Jean's green [[early) days as a Supreme would be a real treat.

Just made it... Glad to join everyone "In The Night" as Susaye sweetly sings on the Partners LP.....

What? Not the extra "horny" version of All This Love?

Quote Originally Posted by carole cucumber View Post
    It'll be St. Patty's Day next Tuesday....so a previously unreleased track from Jean's green [[early) days as a Supreme would be a real treat.
    Carole.....you KNOW I'd love to play a million unreleased tracks....but lady....i don't have that KEY!

Quote Originally Posted by Glenpwood View Post
    Just made it... Glad to join everyone "In The Night" as Susaye sweetly sings on the Partners LP.....
    Well....that hint was about as subtle as a safe falling out a window on me [[*GRIN)!!! Glad you're here!!! Now what horny version are you talking about....damn...missed that one!!

Well....that hint was about as subtle as a safe falling out a window on me [[*GRIN)!!! Glad you're here!!! Now what horny version are you talking about....damn...missed that one!!
    That alternate version from the complete Debarge albums set Hip O did a few years back. I just remember there were horns all over it!

That alternate version from the complete Debarge albums set Hip O did a few years back. I just remember there were horns all over it!

Hmmmmm....that's where the version I played came from.....

Love the alternate Touch Me In The Morning. Its a toss up for me if its parent album or Baby Its Me are the best expanded editions Andy & George have given us.....

Love the alternate Touch Me In The Morning. Its a toss up for me if its parent album or Baby Its Me are the best expanded editions Andy & George have given us.....
    I am here johnny still listening

I am here johnny still listening
    Ohhhh....good! You're next!

Thank God for them.....

Now normally I wouldn't be the target audience for Susaye's affections but the way she sings this song I'd be convinced to give it the old college try "In The Night" daytime or morning

Now normally I wouldn't be the target audience for Susaye's affections but the way she sings this song I'd be convinced to give it the old college try "In The Night" daytime or morning
    I KNOWWWWWWWW what you mean!!!!!

Thank u so much midnight johnny i love red hot my album is unplayable cant wait for it to be streamed or released by universal but ill hold my breath waiting You made my night and sdf fans must know sbout your supremes show next especially for the new fans, you are a blessing.

Thank u so much midnight johnny i love red hot my album is unplayable cant wait for it to be streamed or released by universal but ill hold my breath waiting You made my night and sdf fans must know sbout your supremes show next especially for the new fans, you are a blessing.
    Franjoy....my pleasure...thank you for your very kind words!!

Ok John, I just broke down and bought that Syreeta album online thanks to those great songs! This show is an expensive habit! Lol

Ok John, I just broke down and bought that Syreeta album online thanks to those great songs! This show is an expensive habit! Lol

Glen...that's so wonderful......glad to share.....such great stuff...and she was very pretty....