[REMOVE ADS]

Ruby andrews live

I'm going back a ways now,but how many of you have seen the cute delightful sultry miss ruby andrews perform,what energy she brought to the stage and although she didn't have many hits she was so good and her song selection was great...a very good singer who should never be forgotten...miss ruby andrews!!

What Jai, did you miss the thread? Been hitting the hooch again ? You didn't see the pictures ? Must be, you posted this in da clubhouse ! lol......

lol paladin

arr&bee,
    If you go to the main forum and find the thread "Soul Reunion This Saturday In Chicago," you will see plenty of current photos of Ms. Ruby Andrews.
    Last edited by GeeTee(HPK); 11-25-2010 at 10:49 AM.

I personally don't plan to forget her anytime soon. Happy to hear she is still performing. Now how about some new music from her?

I believe she's working on some new material for 2011. I'll keep you posted .

Quote Originally Posted by geetee[[hpk) View Post
    lol paladin

arr&bee,
    if you go to the main forum and find the thread "soul reunion this saturday in chicago," you will see plenty of current photos of ms. Ruby andrews.
    darn hooch,thanks guys i'm going there right now...ruby andrews forever!!

It's on top of the the main forum.