[REMOVE ADS]

Mary Wilson on the Grammys

It's always great to see Mary, but did anyone notice her makeup? Perhaps it was the lighting but something was wrong and Mary looked rather harsh. Her features are soft and delicate. No attack on me needed here, just wondered if anyone else noticed. If not, I need to adjust my TV.

SupremeBoy Guest
    I didn't notice and I have a 52" HDTV. She looked fine. Maybe you need to re-calibrate your television settings?

No actually she looked beautiful and the dress complimented her figure very well.

She looked about the same to me. Her wig needed to be slid back a couple of inches to make it look less artificial however. If you wanna see garish, overdone, ill advised makeup stand real close to your big screen hi def TV and watch any episode of The Real Housewives of Atlanta. YIKES. By comparison Miss Wilson looks fine.
    Last edited by LuvHangOva; 02-17-2015 at 03:41 PM.

Mary Wilson looked great,shes a Beautiful women.

Quote Originally Posted by REDHOT View Post
    Mary Wilson looked great,shes a Beautiful women.
    From the top of her head.........to the tips of her toes! A legendary beauty!