[REMOVE ADS]

Family Gathers To Say Goodbye to Bobbi Kristina Brown

I'd like to see something official.

Report: Bobby Brown denies family saying final goodbyes to Bobbi Kristina Brown

http://wtvr.com/2015/02/05/bobby-bro...ristina-brown/

I am keeping my faith up that Bobbi will come through. Sending lots of thoughts, prayers, and positive thoughts.

It's sad, though...the people who are taking advantage of her condition and her family by spreading these half-baked click-bait stories are the ones that shouldn't be wasting space on earth. Selfish, sociopathic swine.

Quote Originally Posted by antceleb12 View Post
    I am keeping my faith up that Bobbi will come through. Sending lots of thoughts, prayers, and positive thoughts.

It's sad, though...the people who are taking advantage of her condition and her family by spreading these half-baked click-bait stories are the ones that shouldn't be wasting space on earth. Selfish, sociopathic swine.
    Amen and say it again!

Thank you, Marv! I don't trust reports that get their information from unnamed "sources". Any fool can go on the media and claim a "source" told them something. A legitimate source will be named and take responsibility for their words.

"Vultures" is an accurate way of describing them. Even worse, there are people blaming Bobby Brown for all of this. It's nothing more than gossip and irresponsible journalism.
    Last edited by soulster; 02-05-2015 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    Thank you, Marv! I don't trust reports that get their information from unnamed "sources". Any fool can go on the media and claim a "source" told them something. A legitimate source will be named and take responsibility for their words.

"Vultures" is an accurate way of describing them. Even worse, there are people blaming Bobby Brown for all of this. It's nothing more than gossip and irresponsible journalism.
    You're welcome. Look, Jobeterob has a habit of posting stuff like that. He was the one the posted that Jimmy Ruffin had died at least a week before he actually passed.

Well, the media likes this stuff because they know that low-information people will eat it up. They don't care about accuracy. They just want foot traffic. It pays the bills. That's what entertainment magazines and websites are all about. It's the same old gossip crap as the National Enquirer, The Globe.

On those who repeat and copy/paste links to this gossip may not care about the veracity of the story. They just want to be the first to be there just in case a story does turn out to be true. It's the same way Fox news and MSNBC operate. If it sounds good/bad, tugs at heart strings, or riles up the base, so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Amen and say it again!
    I suggest that the motivation of posting this kind of news, either via media or otherwise is what is important. Sadly, as mentioned here, it is generally for selfish reasons bios of altruistic motivations. Sad world we live in. Whatever the situation, may God bless the Brown family.

Thanks for posting; helps us to keep the family in our thoughts as this sad matter progresses.

O dearest Heavenly Father I iimplore you bring to Bobbi Kristina back to her father Bobby and Grandmother Cissy if it is your will. Please Father whisper my requests of healing into the ears of your son Jesus so he too may heal this child or bring her home to you Father and her beloved Mommy Whitney who resides with you in your Heavenly Mansion.

My Heart and mind and soul and body and being Heavenly Father are forever yours.

Amen

Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    O dearest Heavenly Father I iimplore you bring to Bobbi Kristina back to her father Bobby and Grandmother Cissy if it is your will. Please Father whisper my requests of healing into the ears of your son Jesus so he too may heal this child or bring her home to you Father and her beloved Mommy Whitney who resides with you in your Heavenly Mansion.

My Heart and mind and soul and body and being Heavenly Father are forever yours.

Amen

Roberta
    Lovely as always, Ms. Roberta. And I second your wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertZ View Post
    Lovely as always, Ms. Roberta. And I second your wishes.
    Thank you dearest RobertZ. If you are one of Christs followers and the Houston and Brown family are then we have to turn over everything to our Heavenly Father who has our world in his sacred hands.

Im once again remminded of these great words.

"What a Friend We Have in Jesus. Oh what needless pain we bear. All because we do not carry everything to God in prayer.”

I think we all need reminder of this often.

Yours, with every good wish.

Roberta
    Last edited by Roberta75; 02-06-2015 at 04:08 PM.

This is the same damn story that was refuted by Bobby Brown just a day ago. Irresponsible journalism. Does no one actually investigate anything anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    This is the same damn story that was refuted by Bobby Brown just a day ago. Irresponsible journalism. Does no one actually investigate anything anymore?
    He's refuting it because he can't accept the truth.

And the latest bulletin. So, you got a girlfriend that is set to inherit millions and you beat the crap out of her? That's real smart. Oh well, it looks like Cissy is gonna end up with all of Whitney's money, she's gonna be one rich old krone!

http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/06/bobbi-...investigation/

Here's something that can be verified by a police report:
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...ce-say-n301491

Crystaledwards Guest
    It's perfectly clear that this family has always been a source of drama and now it appears they are looking for someone to blame for Bobbi Kristina's current condition. If the Houston/Brown families are the ones fueling this investigation I really have to question if there was foul play. What was a drug dealer doing in her townhouse with her boyfriend, husband or whatever the hell he is. However, this may very well be all about Bobbi Kristina Brown's trust fund which is about to be released to her. This young woman never had much of a chance. She grew up surrounded by drug dealers, yes people, a father who was in and out of jail and a mother who was ravaged by drug addiction. There is no doubt that Whitney and Bobbi Kristina loved each other but that doesn't mean Whitney Houston was a particularly good parent or role model. Couldn't it just be this poor girl came unhinged after her mother's death and no one with half a brain thought enough about her to see her through the next couple of years. I don't doubt the anniversary of her mom's death affected her mood and mental health and she probably took drugs to get through it but where is the foul play? Maybe family spokeswoman Aunt Pat could have kept a more watchful eye over this troubled child instead of trashing Angela Bassett's "Whitney" movie to any news outlet that would listen. It's pretty obvious that Bobbi Kristina didn't have a close relationship with her pious Grandmother but surely someone should have had this fragile and very damaged girls interest at heart. It may turn out that just like her mother, Bobbi Kristina took a lethal combination of alcohol and drugs, prescription or illegal, and unfortunately it caused her current chronic health crisis.

CE
    Last edited by Crystaledwards; 02-07-2015 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Grammar

Like all of us I'd be very happy to next read "BKB Alert & Healthy". Until then I can't help but think she would have been better off growing up spending more time in school and less time on stages and red carpets.

Bobby Brown just made a statement.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...in-coma-201552

We must all contuinue to lift Bobbi Kristina up in prayer.

Eternal God and Heavenly Father for you are the everlasting Salvation and hope of those of us who believe in you and your son Jesus Christ. Dearest Lord hear us on behalf of Bobbi Kristina Brown for whom we beg the aid of your healing and with her bodily health restored she may personally give thanks to you in prayer.

Please give strength to her Father Bobby and her beloved Grandmother Cissy.

I humbly ask this through Christ our Lord.

Roberta