[REMOVE ADS]

Dionne Warwick Song Question

There is a Dionne song that I discovered several years ago and play often. I just cannot get enough of it. It is her version of "Loving You is Just an Old Habit." I also have a version of the same song by Dorothy Moore, but Dionne's is better.

It was never on an album and I don't have any information as to its time frame, or which recording session it might have come from. My guess is that it was a mid to late 70s recording. I could see it fitting on the Love at First Sight album for example.

Since you guys know EVERYTHING, who can enlighten me about this terrific song?

Page 273 from My Life, as I See It, An Autobiography,
    produced in 1973 by Tony Camillo, released in 1999.
    Om the Album Dionne and friends: Divas of Soul; also called 3 divas of Soul:
    http://rateyourmusic.com/release/alb..._3_soul_divas/
    I bought that cd in a sale once

I bought this cd.....was this the one that had all Tony Camillo involvement ? I seem to recall it being discussed here on SDF and I then got hold of a copy.

RossHolloway Guest
    Here we go.