[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Let's Make thing easier: To i don't bother anyone and no need to do other threads like this: If You have an rare performance of any line-up of The Supremes, upload now on YouTube, if you can't upload, contact Marv2 and he will post on YT, and we will be very grateful... Thank's

Quote Originally Posted by Weslley Francisco View Post
    Let's Make thing easier: To i don't bother anyone and no need to do other threads like this: If You have an rare performance of any line-up of The Supremes, upload now on YouTube, if you can't upload, contact Marv2 and he will post on YT, and we will be very grateful... Thank's
    Weslley, the problem is that this stuff is copyrighted, and uploading it could possibly result in deletion of the video or even of the user's account. Also, transferring old VHS copies into digital copies is not something most people are equipped to do. Third, you can't assume that someone will be willing to upload something you want without them agreeing on it. What you might want to do is learn how to transfer and upload material yourself so you don't have to depend on others to do so. Once you have the file on your computer, the upload process is fairly straightforward.

Believe me. If any one of us could get our hands on some of this stuff, it would already be on here!