[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: This Is Creepy

pshark Guest

This Is Creepy

What do you all think?

Theremin playing [[the theme from the original outer limits) in the background....

ooooohh ooooooh ooooohhhh

That cat might want to think about putting the house up for sale before the flies, locusts, shaddered windows, etc. show up.

I think somebody is pulling his leg,or trying to pull ours,how come those dogs didn't bark[dogs always bark when something happens in the house]haaaaaaa i've had hooch hullucinations scarier than that...boo!!

I think this is fake!

What a waste of time...

Quote Originally Posted by chidrummer View Post
    Theremin playing [[the theme from the original outer limits) in the background....

ooooohh ooooooh ooooohhhh

That cat might want to think about putting the house up for sale before the flies, locusts, shaddered windows, etc. show up.
    I just watched the Original Outer Limits last night on Hulu!

what gives this away is all of a sudden the dogs come walking out! If they saw that door move and sounds happening they would have been barking believe me.

The dogs not barking does not make sense to me. They should have been constant barking if they sensed someone or something was in the house.

Totally agree Marv. I have had three dogs in my lifetime and when you turn on the vaccuum cleaner every single one of those dogs has barked. These dogs in this video are either trained or nothing is going on and the film is edited or the filmmaker is telling them what to do.
    I almost thought this was real when I first saw it but then the noise sounded artificial and then the behavior of the dogs they wouldnt have been just walking around and looking up in the air..LOL When the door opened I did jump I will admit.