[REMOVE ADS]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by supremester View Post
    I have never seen them before and Miss woman is fantastic! OMG - can you imagine how many hours he spent in the mirror with a hairbrush doing Miss Ross? Thank you so much for this - they great.
    Supremester, I agree and I think I am able to detect more than just "a hint of mint" in the presentation.

Bradsupremes - thanks! those are ghastly lolol. they've been posted online a few times, although some people have suggested they're not Sup gowns? i know you've done a lot of work with Mary and the wardrobes. so they are true Sup gowns? yeah what were they thinking!!

although i think the Raggedy Ann pantsuits are pretty awful, as are the Red Up the Ladder ones with jean's debut. and i thought the peach/tan color on those MJL gowns from Sonny and Cher [[with the pink and purple boas/boleros) are awful too. i think many of the chiffon DMF gowns with the empire waists made Flo look as big as a house. like in My Fav Things on Sullivan. and red sequin wrap dresses made for MSC looked cheap to me - like the fabric came off a sequin bolt at Jo Ann Fabrics lol

ok enough bitching about the bad

my favs of all time are the green swirls from TCB. didn't bother me 1 bit that they recycled them with each group. love em. and if i could squeeze in it, i'd have stolen the one from Hard Rock LOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by sup_fan View Post
    Bradsupremes - thanks! those are ghastly lolol. they've been posted online a few times, although some people have suggested they're not Sup gowns? i know you've done a lot of work with Mary and the wardrobes. so they are true Sup gowns? yeah what were they thinking!!
    Yes, they are true Supremes gowns. Mary donated them to the Smithsonian back in the 80's.

ok they do rank up there as among the most hideous lol. as we're assuming gowns like these, the red Touch session gowns, those floral MJL gowns from their LA debut, etc were only worn a few times, i wonder how many other short-lived gowns there were. a look Diana was trying and worn for a few shows. stuff that never made it to a photo shoot and only used a handful of times. then discarded

other than the Copa gowns we all know about