[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Tommy Chong

Tommy Chong

For those of you that do not follow Dancing With The Stars, Tommy Chong has made it to the quarter finals. At 76 years of age, though not the best dancer, he is entertaining and moves quite well for a person in their late 70s. And yes, he has mentioned or it was mentioned that he was in a 60s vocal group - Bobby Taylor and the Vancouvers. I don't expect him to win and maybe he will be sent home next week. It's great to see an ex-Motowner performing on this show. Excellent work Tommy and continued success.

thomas96 Guest
    "Carlton" will win it.

i believe so.

I can't believe how sexy Tommy is at this stage in his life. He sure wasn't back in the day!

I did not know he was a member of Bobby Taylor & The Vancouvers. And I just found out that he co-wrote Does Your Mama Know About Me. Didn't know that either.

Thanks