[REMOVE ADS]

Patti LaBelle's bodyguard cleared in cadet beating case

I haven't seen this discussed here yet and I'm not surprised, considering the numerous individuals here who immediately criticized and blamed Patti and her entourage for this incident when it first happened...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/p...ting/16140899/

smark21 Guest
    Juries aren't always infallible; they can get it wrong. Remember when the jury acquitted the officers in the Rodney King beating?

I told those here wishing Patti the worst that she and her crew would get off. That cadet was drunk and misbehaving.

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    I haven't seen this discussed here yet and I'm not surprised, considering the numerous individuals here who immediately criticized and blamed Patti and her entourage for this incident when it first happened...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/p...ting/16140899/
    You werent in the courtroom and have no idea how or what the judge order the jury to deliberate on. It was also a civil case which mean you dont need a unanimmous verdict. That said I respect our judicial system and accept the verdict. As smarks21 wrote jury's get it wrong think Casey anthoney, george Zimmerman and OJ Simpson. Again I wasnt in the courtroom for none of those cases but it sure look like they got it wrong in all three cases.

Roberta

Having seen the video, it still seems strange to me.