[REMOVE ADS]

Fever-little willie john or bobby blue bland?

I don't care how many others did it,there are only two difinitive versions-little willie john's original and bobby blue bland's killer cover[1966]ok pick one!

Little Willie John all the way.

You shouldn't done this! As much as I love Bobby Blue Bland and all his music.....NOBODY, but NO ONE does "Fever" like the originator, Little Willie John! His has got that greasy, gut-bucket feel to it that can't be beat! LOL!

Didn't know Bobby had done the song...but still, it's ALWAYS been Willie's song!!

Best,

Mark

You have that right Mark! Now Peggy Lee did an excellent version too as we all know, but hers had a few extra lyrics added to the tell the story from the female point of view which got picked up by Madonna and others. This was created for Little Willie John in every way imaginable. His voice just brings it home to me.

I'm sorry[for those of you who haven't heard]that i don't have the setup or the expertise to post bobby's version but it's very good!