[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Okay gang, here is the new deal.....

I've been reading your comments regarding the problems that arise from all things Supreme. When valued members talk of leaving Soulful Detroit because of the stupidity of some of these threads, then it is time for me to act.

Here is my proposal: Since I can't and won't ban any threads relating to all of the fine and talented women who are, or once were, part of the Supremes, I can play a little hard ball with anyone who creates a problem. Even the slightest. I will immediately delete the thread and PERMANENTLY ban the instigator.

I'm tired of the constant and senseless bickering that arises from these threads. Why this happens is beyond my understanding. I may not be able to understand it, but I can most certainly stop it.

So from this point on, any Supreme, Mary, Diana threads are to be interesting, informative and RESPECTFULL.
    I hope we understand one another, because I am not kidding on this. All this bullshit stops now. don't believe me? Try me out.
    Last edited by ralpht; 07-31-2014 at 11:01 AM.