[REMOVE ADS]

'Arsenio Hall Show' canceled after one season

thomas96 Guest
    Kind of expected.

EWF was on the other night. Arsenio was one of the few people on TV who cared about soul music. I guess if he embraced those no-talents Biebs and Cyrus he'd still be on. What a world we live in.

I feel bad for Arsenio as someone who is like family to even those, myself included who've
    never even met the dude. I don't even watch television anymore and I was rooting for him to have a longer run than this and bring some light to a media outlet today full of so much
    ridiculous bullshit...Plot your next move, brother and keep stepping...

He got cancelled before because he brought Louis Farrakhan on as a guest when he was told not to! His ratings at that time were far better than this go around.

He will be a guest this morning on THE VIEW. It is live, so they should ask him about the cancellation

LadyLola Guest
    He had another show? Wasn't the 1st one torture enough?