[REMOVE ADS]

New michael jackson cd "xscape" in stores today

http://www.today.com/entertainment/l...ely-2D79659970

Here's the first single with Justin Timberlake

I'm listening to it now. It sounds really good, everybody. The producers, engineers, and mastering engineer did a fine job on this. In the book, it says they "modernized" the songs, but they don't all sound that way. They just fleshed them out. very tastefully done. I made a wise purchase. I can call this album an official part of his catalog it's that good.

I bought the deluxe version do I could get the DVD of how they put the album together.

My neighbour Giorgio Tuinfort was involved in remixing "Love"

Frankly, i'm shocked that no one has an opinion of this album. It's selling quite well, from what i've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    Frankly, i'm shocked that no one has an opinion of this album. It's selling quite well, from what i've seen.
    This song is pretty awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by tsull1 View Post
    This song is pretty awesome!
    And the album?

I like the album and the edition with the original tracks is so good to have, "Love Never Felt so Good" is a strong track for me! both the remixed and original version. Not watched the DVD yet, just arrived from Hong Kong, much cheaper than the UK version?

smark21 Guest
    Well he still has a large dedicated fan base so sales should be strong the first days out. The real test will be in a couple of weeks--will the album have legs, appealing to casual fans or those who have heard the single, or will it drop like a stone once the die hard fans have purchased?

Quote Originally Posted by smark21 View Post
    Well he still has a large dedicated fan base so sales should be strong the first days out. The real test will be in a couple of weeks--will the album have legs, appealing to casual fans or those who have heard the single, or will it drop like a stone once the die hard fans have purchased?
    I know retailers who have had to refill stock twice already.

I'm just shocked at the general non-interest in this album. It really is good, and it's all Michael this time.

I know retailers who have had to refill stock twice already.

I'm just shocked at the general non-interest in this album. It really is good, and it's all Michael this time.
    I haven't picked it up yet, so I don't want to comment on it. The song posted here was outstanding. I sometimes drag my feet in getting CD's, but I'll probably pick up this one. [[I don't do online music, buy CD's or vinyl ... I gotta get the times, I guess.) I'll preview what I can on YouTube and Amazon.

Another great tune from this album, OK, I'm going to get it ... wow, this is tremendous. Nice production:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbtdO_CzYyQ

Quote Originally Posted by tsull1 View Post
    I haven't picked it up yet, so I don't want to comment on it. The song posted here was outstanding. I sometimes drag my feet in getting CD's, but I'll probably pick up this one. [[I don't do online music, buy CD's or vinyl ... I gotta get the times, I guess.) I'll preview what I can on YouTube and Amazon.
    I almost bought the hi-rez download version from HD Tracks, but I wanted the extras.