[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    supremester Guest
    hehehehehehehehehe LOL ........that's normal! LOL!!!

If you want to change that wiki page I think you sign up and you're on your way!

That Wiki page mentions Live at Highclere Castle??? That's where Downton Abbey is filmed BTW

Quote Originally Posted by tamla617 View Post
    If you want to change that wiki page I think you sign up and you're on your way!

That Wiki page mentions Live at Highclere Castle??? That's where Downton Abbey is filmed BTW
    Tamla617! How have you been?

Hi Marv..........I'm OK thanks and you? I still pay flying visits here but I've been busy working on something, researching etc. over 18 months now.
    We've got Martha Reeves coming to town in September, so close I can walk it, I can't make my mind up to go or not. I've never got to see her but with all due respect her voice isn't "what it was" which is understandable given her age. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by tamla617 View Post
    Hi Marv..........I'm OK thanks and you? I still pay flying visits here but I've been busy working on something, researching etc. over 18 months now.
    We've got Martha Reeves coming to town in September, so close I can walk it, I can't make my mind up to go or not. I've never got to see her but with all due respect her voice isn't "what it was" which is understandable given her age. What do you think?
    Tamla, that's good to hear. I am great . You go see her because she is legend! She is also real cool if you decide to meet her after her concert. She still sounds good on some songs. It's not easy trying to sound like you did when you were 20........when you are now 70+ years old.

Tamla617, yes, you should go. You've not seen Martha before, ever?

If you get a minute, send PM and tell me where you would be seeing Martha.

Hi Westgrand..........
    She's at the Marina Theatre,Lowestoft. About time getting someone I want to see here!

Its only been 10 years since Richard Street bought his version of the Temps along with "Jr Walker" soundalot like guy I'm sure was a Contour.
    And Miss Raglan's Supps . The whole thing was great. Didn't matter it wasn't the real things, they did a great job, "Jr Walker" was so close to the real thing even the Sax sounded right.
    Anyway here are the dates and ticket prices>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sept 18th tickets 24.50-28.50
    Last edited by tamla617; 05-05-2014 at 09:51 AM.

On the "not seen Martha before".......I managed to see Four Tops 74, Temps74/75, Jr Walker & the All Stars 74, Earle Van dyke 74, Jimmy Ruffin74, Edwin Starr 4 times) Stevie Wonder 73/74,J5 72 or 73,Elgins 71. Martha must have come here in the early 70's but I can't remember.

tamla617

I started a reply here but it soon became longwinded LOL - and I'm mindful that the subject of the thread is Mary Wilson.

I will send you a PM, just as soon as I get a chance

Quote Originally Posted by radionixon View Post
    Poor Barbara Martin, missing from both that list of former Supremes and the court judgment...!

[[Betty McGlown - I thought she was a Primette rather than a "Supreme"? - and I've never heard her referred to as McClung before. You live and learn.)
    Nevermind, I see someone already corrected you. But yeah. Betty was never mentioned as a Supremes in that list of former Supremes.
    Last edited by midnightman; 05-05-2014 at 12:00 PM.