[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    smark21 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    I thought this was a very nice interview by Mary ~ no flashes of annoyance, very gracious and she looked really good. And it looks like it was 15 years ago or so ~ a ways back.

Would be awesome if Miss Birdsong were the real Miss Birdsong; and you never know.
    I don't think so...quite often obsessive fans will take on as a handle or user name the name of a favorite star.

Mary looked really good at that time. Truthfully, there has been significant aging and weight since that time.

I agree, Miss Birdsong is likely not Cindy or if it was, there would be a few thousand Ross's.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Mary looked really good at that time. Truthfully, there has been significant aging and weight since that time.

I agree, Miss Birdsong is likely not Cindy or if it was, there would be a few thousand Ross's.
    No there hasn't. You are mixing her up with someone else. Here is Mary Wilson [[wearing a blue dress) that was taken on March 21, 2014, a month ago.

Scroll down to the 12th picture on the page:

http://www.vegasnews.com/112541/eigh...las-vegas.html

http://imagecollect.com/celebrities/...pictures-46188
    Last edited by marv2; 04-29-2014 at 11:12 AM.