[REMOVE ADS]

Cindy Birdsong From Facebook

Mary Brewster asked about the posting on Cindy Birdsong from Facebook

Some of these posters, like Dick, was somewhat famous Diana Ross fans. Dick is the gentleman that Diana Ross reached out to when he lost his grandchildren in a fire.

I don't think anything further has happened with Cindy; they are just expressing concenrs for her well being.

This is the Facebook posting:

Dick Ketler shared Jim Saphin's photo.

Cindy Birdsong... our love and prayers go out to you... God bless Cindy Birdsong.

Los Angeles, CA. 2012

Los Angeles, CA. 2012

Like · · Share · 14 hours ago ·

R. Mark Desjardins and 24 others like this.

R. Mark Desjardins Still a "birdsong!"

11 hours ago · Like · 1

Donnie G Conner Sending light and love!

6 hours ago · Like

Kim Cristopher What's happened to this Supreme?

4 hours ago · Like

Craig Paris Always love seeing her and knowing shes alright but can anyone update us on her current situation?

about an hour ago · Like

Thank you for posting rob. I missed that exchange on FB.

I hope wherever Cindy is, she's happy and comfortable. It's clear we don't know the extent of her "issues" and perhaps it's better that way. I like to think of her as happy and smiling.

Funny, of all the Supremes, I can't say that I've ever heard a bad word about Cindy. That says a lot about a person.

She's in my thoughts and I wish her well.

Cindy managed to ally herself with Diana a lot in that she said she wished she'd gone out on tour with her and loves her but also allied herself with Mary because she let Mary carry the ball on negotiating at the beginning ~ so she didn't get caught in either camp like Lynda and Scherrie did. And Cindy has that sweet demeanor.