From my extensive collection of music publications, I can offer the following results with no conclusion. Unless someone can produce a copy of the Miracles release on Fury, it remains ambiguous.

In the Directory of American 45rpm records by Stak-O-Wax [[Ken Clee) Fury 1001 is shown as Your Love [[Is All I Need) b/w I Love You So by the Miracles.

I have the 3 part series of Record Exchanger published by Art and Ellen Turco Volume 2, Number 5, Consecutive Issue 11 from fall of 1972 which was the second of a 3 part interview with Bobby Robinson the owner of Red Robin, Fury, and Whirlin Disc labels. The Fury discography is shown. There were 3 series of Fury records: 1000 to 1074; 5000 to 5002; and 5050 to 5051. The space shown for 1001 is BLANK. It was allegedly the second release on the label. Bobby Robinson did a very extensive interview which spanned 3 magazines, but at no point did he mention the Miracles.

I also have a copy of "They All Sang On the Corner" by Phil Groia, copyright 1973 in which the author states, ". . . Finally on their last record, Carl Hogan rejoined to replace Eddie Edghill after leaving his Sugar Hill group, The Miracles, to sing lead on 'Don't Say Goodnight. . . ."
". . . During his hiatus from the Valentines, Carl Hogan formed a group called The Miracles [[Hogan, Leon Briggs, Jerry Moore, Lee Gail, and Joe Razor). They recorded "Your Love/I Love You So" [[Fury 1001).

Some more information that may or may not explain the mystery, but based upon Phil Groia's documentation, it is not Smokey and any of his Miracles. Apparently the record may have been recorded and not released.