[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I had forgotten that "I Am Your Man'' and "Malinda" were recorded for a proposed Bobby Taylor solo album, that later evolved into 'Taylor Made Soul' However both songs were credited to the group and included on The Bobby Taylor & The Vancouvers album.

John, snug hugz from all of us are sent your way. I'm certain of that!!!

Howard in Long Beach, CA

What a beautiful thought and delivery, sophisticated soul...

Thank you all for letting me spend this time with you....and thanks so much for your heart and humor and accurate information....have a wonderful week....till the next time...

Let's hope that The Four Tops On Broadway album eventually gets released with bonus tracks.

Quote Originally Posted by motownlover View Post
    John, snug hugz from all of us are sent your way. I'm certain of that!!!

Howard in Long Beach, CA
    Thank you Howard....and back to you...and all....

Thanks! Great show! 1968 was a really awesome year!

Thanks Carole,
    I still have all three "Ones" 45's, they were each released on different labels, Tamla, Motown and Rare Earth. The band Rare Earth was also a Lansing based band, as were another Motown act "Magic". It would just be nice to hear some of those bands I knew played on WOMR.

[QUOTE=carole cucumber;216357]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockit88 View Post
    Hi John, it's Stephen Magnotta in sunny Florida!
    hope I haven't missed my friends song from then "You Haven't Seen My Love" by Danny Hernandez.

Stephen ,

"You Haven't Seen My Love'' [[ first on the Fenton, then the Spirit label) was picked up by Motown with a Nov. 13, 1967 release . Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
    If you tune in next week, you're apt to hear ' Don't Let Me Lose This Dream'/"I've Been Good To You" by The Ones.

[QUOTE=Rockit88;216381]Thanks Carole,
    I still have all three "Ones" 45's, they were each released on different labels, Tamla, Motown and Rare Earth. The band Rare Earth was also a Lansing based band, as were another Motown act "Magic". It would just be nice to hear some of those bands I knew played on WOMR.

Goodnight Stephen!!!!!!!

We love you Johnny! And we are for you. Thank you for another great show. And great big Thank You to the gang, one and all, for making a good thing better. See y'all next time.

Quote Originally Posted by motownlover View Post
    What a beautiful thought and delivery, sophisticated soul...
    They are from all of us, I'm certain of that too.

[QUOTE=Rockit88;216381]Thanks Carole,

Stephen,

Tamla? Are you sure? The first two releases were [[officially) on the Motown label and the third on Rare Earth.