[REMOVE ADS]

Four Tops, Temptations, The Platters, & Freda Payne performing in the UK

I just came across this in case anyone has interest:

The Four Tops and The Temptations will be performing in Liverpool 21st March, Birmingham 23rd March, Glasgow 26th March, Nottingham 28th March, Leeds 1st April, Manchester 2nd April, O2 London 3rd April.

http://local.amazon.co.uk/London-wide/B00IS5RWYQ

Also in Cardiff on Sunday 30th March, There is a lot of advertising around for these shows, but don't think that the £60 + price tickets are helping the sales much!!

The last time I saw this tour [[ 4 Tops , Temps + Chris Clark ) the place was cut in half and there was still a very poor attendance, I beleive that they should go to smaller venues which would reduce costs, theses shows will be a hard sell.

You are right dickiemint, the list above is not complete. I copied it from the Amazon Local website so it probably only mentions the shows that they offer.

This list should be better. Also includes shows in the Netherlands, Belgium, and France.
    http://www.temptationssing.com/tour-schedule
    Last edited by calvin; 03-06-2014 at 09:13 AM.

Which set of Platters is coming over ??
    As most UK soulies love the group's 60's Musicor sides it's really only Sonny Platter & his group that would meet the requirements here.

Is it the original Freda Payne?
    About the only original left...