[REMOVE ADS]

Martha Reeves Christmas Celebration - new recordings

3 months late- and I can't see any mention of it on here but itunes and other download sites show this new set of Christmas songs - 6 in total plus 4 tracks from her Home To You cd available to preview and download.

they are def new recordings and released under the Itch label

anyone know anymore info and if it's on physical cd ???

supremester Guest
    I will be first to order it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ef=dm_att_alb6

Judging by her voice the Christmas tracks are of recent vintage!

Lulu Guest
    I think she deserves a better cover than that...she's a Motown legend for heaven's sake...hell, I'll start a Kickstarter campaign!

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    I think she deserves a better cover than that...she's a Motown legend for heaven's sake...hell, I'll start a Kickstarter campaign!
    I was thinking the same thing. I could do a better job with Paint! LOL.

Lulu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by antceleb12 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. I could do a better job with Paint! LOL.
    LOL! Ain't that the truth!

Quote Originally Posted by copley View Post
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ef=dm_att_alb6

Judging by her voice the Christmas tracks are of recent vintage!
    thank you for the link Copley. I just ordered this. The First Lady of Motown dr Martha reeves sounds fantastic and I love the photo on the CD and the track HE is simply beutiful and great that home to You is a bonus track. I cant wait for Mr POstman to deliver this cd to my home.

Fondly,

Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    thank you for the link Copley. I just ordered this. The First Lady of Motown dr Martha reeves sounds fantastic and I love the photo on the CD and the track HE is simply beutiful and great that home to You is a bonus track. I cant wait for Mr POstman to deliver this cd to my home.

Fondly,

Roberta
    Well theres no cd coming it already on my computer as this is a mp3 cd which is a first for me. Trust my favorite singer to be up to par with the latest technolegy. You go miss. Martha reeves. I will be playing this at work all day today and all night at home. Thank you again for the links Copley.

yours, with every good wish.

roberta

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Well theres no cd coming it already on my computer as this is a mp3 cd which is a first for me. Trust my favorite singer to be up to par with the latest technolegy. You go miss. Martha reeves. I will be playing this at work all day today and all night at home. Thank you again for the links Copley.

yours, with every good wish.

roberta
    clearly this was a very low key release if people on here - who are some of Martha's ardent fans - didn't know about it

the lack of promo, publicity and no physical cd is sad

and as much as I love Martha her vocals are far from good on this

Quote Originally Posted by mwmr View Post
    clearly this was a very low key release if people on here - who are some of Martha's ardent fans - didn't know about it

the lack of promo, publicity and no physical cd is sad

and as much as I love Martha her vocals are far from good on this
    ive been palying this all morning and I love it love it love it. the First lady of Motown Records dr Martha Reeves put her heart and soul into this and it show. I thank you mwmr and copley for finding and sharing this gem.

Roberta

This is currently ranked #367,233 in mp3 paid sales on amazon.com. I think it has to go some months without being bought on amazon to get that low. It has no ranking on amazon UK, perhaps no one has bought it there yet?
    Last edited by calvin; 03-06-2014 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by calvin View Post
    This is currently ranked #367,233 in mp3 paid sales on amazon.com. I think it has to go some months without being bought on amazon to get that low. It has no ranking on amazon UK, perhaps no one has bought it there yet?
    Well the folks in the uk is missing some real fine spiritual music from the First lady of Motown record Dr Martha Reeves who sound great on this new CD. I love it love it love it love it love it.

Fondly,

Roberta

Also available on amazon uk