[REMOVE ADS]

Frank reed chi - lites r.i.p.

got told this morning U.K. time THURSDAY 27th that FRANK REED passed away ..i believe his brother posted it on facebook.....R.I.P. FRANK....

Thanks SD. I went to school with him brother Miles. I know some friends of Frank and will pass this along.

On a related note...I just found out on FB from Ruby Andrews-Lester that Marshall Thompson, the only guy left from the original Chi-Lites, has suffered a stroke. These guys just don't get a break...

Best,

Mark

It was reported that Marshall had his stroke after hearing the news about Frank. A co-worker's mother passed and when her mother heard the news she died right then and there also.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_june View Post
    It was reported that Marshall had his stroke after hearing the news about Frank. A co-worker's mother passed and when her mother heard the news she died right then and there also.
    So sad to hear.

:-[[ :-[[ :-[[ ...
    How old we are, we're day by day, sadly, without one or another of our favorite artists. many great vocal groups have only one original member alive...

Yes, and we are reminded of this on a regular basis.