[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Caught the end and wished I had caught the first half! Thanks for putting this on.
    Rob...glad you were able to join us!!

Quote Originally Posted by sophisticated_soul View Post
    Thanks again John. Thanks all. See y'all next time for MoTown 1967.
    My pleasure, Joseph...thanks for being there! Ah....yes....the endless Motown Complete Singles collection....grrrrrrrrrrrrrr......

I see Tata is on TV with the Movie ~ was it Piers Morgan I saw she was on?

This would have been such an opportunity for some of our Supremes and Vandellas! It looks like it is really blowing up Tata's late day career.

I see Tata is on TV with the Movie ~ was it Piers Morgan I saw she was on?

This would have been such an opportunity for some of our Supremes and Vandellas! It looks like it is really blowing up Tata's late day career.
    ....or the Andantes....

Tata is so sweet and fun. I missed the last 30 minutes so did Andy discuss future releases? I will get all 4 Tata's.

3 of the 4 Tata's are available on iTunes and Amazon. The 4th album, Givin' All My Love will be available on March 4 [[1 week from Tuesday) with the same track list, minus the song "Turn It Up" by Oaktown's 3-5-7 [[with Guest Vocals by Tata Vega). It was taken off for legal reasons. However, you can do a separate search for that song and download it on it's own if you like, it's a great track.

As for upcoming releases, I'll make an announcement, hopefully, before the end of March!

Tata and Merry Clayton, at least, have been very fortunate to be part of this and can now benefit from their participation. That is really nice to see.

Tata and Merry Clayton, at least, have been very fortunate to be part of this and can now benefit from their participation. That is really nice to see.
    The cast includes.....Darlene Love
    Judith Hill
    Merry Clayton
    Lisa Fischer
    Táta Vega
    Jo Lawry
    Stevvi Alexander
    Lou Adler
    Patti Austin
    Chris Botti
    Sheryl Crow
    Mick Jagger
    Gloria Jones
    David Lasley
    Claudia Lennear
    Lynn Mabry
    Bette Midler
    Janice Pendarvis
    Bruce Springsteen
    Sting
    The Waters: Oren Waters, Maxine Waters, and Julia Waters
    Stevie Wonder
    Susaye Greene

Quote Originally Posted by Motown Andy View Post
    3 of the 4 Tata's are available on iTunes and Amazon. The 4th album, Givin' All My Love will be available on March 4 [[1 week from Tuesday) with the same track list, minus the song "Turn It Up" by Oaktown's 3-5-7 [[with Guest Vocals by Tata Vega). It was taken off for legal reasons. However, you can do a separate search for that song and download it on it's own if you like, it's a great track.

As for upcoming releases, I'll make an announcement, hopefully, before the end of March!
    Thanks Andy!!~!~

I so enjoyed your interview with Tata! Thanks so much for having her on. She's "the real deal". God bless your day!

Quote Originally Posted by msjoys View Post
    I so enjoyed your interview with Tata! Thanks so much for having her on. She's "the real deal". God bless your day!
    Thanks for the thanks,Msjoys! But it's thanks to Andy....and I couldn't say no....it's Tata!