[REMOVE ADS]

Mary to Headline at the 2014 Jamaica Jazz & Blues Festival!

More great news........ Mary Wilson will be one of the headliners this year at the 2014 Jamaica Jazz & Blues Festival!

http://oaccessjamaica.com/2014/01/02...festival-2014/

Music lovers are in for a treat as the annual Jamaica Jazz & Blues Festival will once again unfold. As is expected from the festival’s reputation, several international headliners have been announced for the 2014 festival. Slated to perform are the legendary acts Chaka Khan and Aaron Neville, six-time Grammy winner Toni Braxton, country- pop icon Crystal Gayle, soul singer Mary Wilson, the 2009 Best Urban/Alternative Performance Grammy awardee Chrisette Michele and R&B heart throb, Joe

supremester Guest
    Chaka Khan, Toni Braxton & Beres Hammond Headline Jamaica Jazz & Blues Festival 2014

Sounds great - awesome pic of Chaka!

Here's a really nice shot of Mary and Chaka in NYC:
    Last edited by marv2; 01-08-2014 at 07:47 PM.

I had forgot the photo.....yikes! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    I had forgot the photo.....yikes! LOL!
    Nice photo. She will also be on the bill at the NY Apollo on Feb 6th in a tribute to the 50th anniversary of the Beatles

Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
    Nice photo. She will also be on the bill at the NY Apollo on Feb 6th in a tribute to the 50th anniversary of the Beatles
    Now that should be a very special night.

Great picture Marv! When was this taken? I must say you come up with some good pics. Thanks for your contributions!

Quote Originally Posted by detmotownguy View Post
    Great picture Marv! When was this taken? I must say you come up with some good pics. Thanks for your contributions!
    I believe it was in the early 2000's and I am guessing they were at the China Club.