[REMOVE ADS]

Edsel Dionne Warwick twofers [[january 2014)

Amazon UK has 4 twofers with 4 titles each for release jan.13,2014 at around 12 UK pounds. I wonder if they are the Jap remasters?

No they're not and I am so glad I bought those Japanese cd's - they are fabulous

They are really working her catalog to death. At least, these are grouped in order, although it seems they skipped her gospel album THE MAGIC OF BELIEVING, as well as the live THE DIONNE WARWICKE STORY.

I treated myself to 20 of those Japanese albums and I am so glad I did. I need to thank you Reese for making me aware of them.

Quote Originally Posted by theboyfromxtown View Post
    I treated myself to 20 of those Japanese albums and I am so glad I did. I need to thank you Reese for making me aware of them.
    No problem. So far, I've only bought THE DIONNE WARWICKE STORY. Even though I want the others, they are just too expensive right now.

Yes they are expensive and once they are gone they will be REALLY EXPENSIVE
    Last edited by 762rob; 12-15-2013 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Spelling