[REMOVE ADS]

Gladys Helps Pay Tribute To Dionne on Soul Train Awards This Sunday

Dionne Warwick gets the Legend Award during the “Soul Train Awards 2013” [[7 p.m. Sunday, Centric) with tributes from Gladys Knight, Ronald Isley and Eric Benet. “Fine,” says Warwick, who declared bankruptcy earlier this year. “But can’t you just write me a check instead?”

She seriously said that?

Nice tribute. Gladys is amazing.

I saw it and it was wonderful! One of the best tributes of this type I have seen. Congratulations to Dionne Warwick a big part of the soundtrack of our lives.

Milven, thank you for posting the information about the BET Soul Train Awards. I only just now read your post, but noted that the program repeats today, Tuesday, December 3, at 4 p.m. PST on the BET network. Unfortunately programs like this don't get much press in Canada, but thanks to you I can watch the repeat broadcast.

You are welcome

I saw the show and thought it was good. Gladys is my favorite female vocalist and never disappoints. She still has the pipes and she's always a class act. It was good to see Rueben Studdard and Candice Glover sing together as part of the tribute to Dionne. Eddie Levert was part of it, too.

~~Mary~~