[REMOVE ADS]

The "new" Aretha Franklin

Picture of her with Clive Davis in the latest Rolling Stone magazine. She looks like she lost 150 lbs. Thin and stunning. She looks healthy thank God.

I've tried to look up a web link but with no luck to date. I'm hoping that Aretha has a new recording out soon and that her reuniting with Clive Davis brings her back into the limelight where she belongs. Aretha has always been about THE VOICE, and I hope that remains.

smark21 Guest
    Downside with working Davis is that while he's very commercial, it's pretty bad, lowest common denominator taste. An artist like Aretha should be singing the best material at this stage in the game, not slumming for potential "hits".

There was a thread up a few weeks ago stating Aretha's new album will be co-produced by Don Was and Babyface.

~~Mary~~

I heard that Aretha will be performing in Detriot Christmas week. I will look for the picture referenced above.

Luke, were these the pics? I believe these were from this past month...she looks great! Looking forward to the new CD.

Aretha is slated to appear on THE TALK this week.

Yes Carlo, she wore white but I think she had a hat on-you know Aretha!