[REMOVE ADS]

October and November Japanese Motown Releases

I preordered a few of the Motown releases from Japan that we have been reading about. The first arrived today [[HEATWAVE) and to my surprise it was in a jewel case as opposed to a cardboard sleeve. Personally, I prefer this packaging for long term care and storage!

I did feel that they looked like jewel case CDs but there are some useful releases. Have ordered a couple anyway [[Gladys Everybody Needs Love and Greetings We're The Monitors) as i couldn't resist. I have a slight preference now for the mini LP format though. Either way, I would love to be able to pick up missing or otherwise too expensive titles such as Supremes Funny Girl, Four Tops Now, Originals Portrait of and Naturally Together to name but 4! One can hope.