[REMOVE ADS]

Mary J Blige: A Mary Christmas

I recently purchased Mary J Blige's new Christmas CD. To me, it is one of the better Christmas CDs to come out in the past 10 years. David Foster did a great job of producing it and I like all but one track. Would love to hear your thoughts on this CD.

My favorite tracks include Little Drummer Boy, This Christmas, Do You Hear What I Hear [[with Jessi J) and My Favorite Things. What are your favorites? Least favorites?

smark21 Guest
    A little too early for Xmas songs for me. I'll check back in Mid December. Xmas hype starts way too early these days.

I listened to Ledisi's Christmas cd all year around. I'm not a big Mary fan but I hear The Clark Sisters are on it. I will check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by glencro View Post
    I listened to Ledisi's Christmas cd all year around. I'm not a big Mary fan but I hear The Clark Sisters are on it. I will check it out.
    I listen to the Ledisi album and KEM' christmas album all year round too. I also listen to Anita Baker's Christmas album and Roberta Flack's Christmas album. The musicianship on these albums are incredible. Radio City Music Hall done put up their tree.....I'm not ready!!!!

I think I will be buying this one.....

I start Xmas a tad early and will be buying this CD soon. Well iTunes lol !

I bought it last night and am really pleased. She has a rich full voice as opposed to a thin pop voice that do not do justice to these traditional songs.