[REMOVE ADS]

Shania Twain & Lionel Ritchie - Endless Love Duet

Shania Twain More than eight years after "Up" reached the top of the Billboard 200 chart, Shania Twain is back in the spotlight, recording a duet with Lionel Richie on her reality show "Why Not? with Shania Twain."

Watch below, as Twain and Richie belt out Ritchie's duet with Diana Ross, "Endless Love," in what appears to be a hotel room… or possibly her bedroom.

The clip is a promo for the "Why Not?" finale, airing Sunday [[June 19) at 10pm on OWN, on which Twain is getting married. And the duet is just the start of Twain's dive back into recording -- her first single, "Today Is Your Day," is expected to release after the reality show ends, and she has hinted that a full album will follow.

Gladys Knight appeared on Shania's show a few weeks back. Gladys was trying to boost Shania's confidence, as Shania was having some vocal problems. With the Richie duet and news of her upcoming Vegas run, I gather she has overcome them.

Why would anyone want to mess with success? I am not a big fan of "remakes" and I can guarantee I'm gonna pass this one up.