[REMOVE ADS]

Looks like a fun one.

Where The Girls Are Vol 8 – Rare & Collectable US Girl Group Sounds From The 60s

Various
    $14.99 ... CD

[[€11.05 || £9.26 || ¥1468) [[approx.)
    Please note

The Euro, Yen, and Pound prices listed here are all approximate prices, to be used for comparison purposes only. They are updated every day based on currency rates quoted to us by our bank -- but understand that the final rate charged to you by your bank may differ.
    CD [[Item 670416) Ace [[UK), 1960s — Condition: New Copy

Add to Cart
    Add to
    Watch List Related searches

Ace
    Ace [[label)
    Soul [[CD, LP)
    Funky Compilations [[CD, LP)

Glorious girl group pop, solo and group soul singles from the heart of the 60s – beautiful stuff that might have made a splash in their time, but maybe didn't enter the eternal pop culture canon the way that – and we couldn't be happier to have them in our lives all these years later! Where The Girls Are 8 features tunes by The Blossoms, The Orlons, The Sherrys, Dee Dee Sharp, The Four Havens, The Del-Phis, The Bonnetts, The Darlenes, The Pussycats and more – with absolute top shelf craft behind them – but as grand as the productions are and as legendary as the songwriters are – and we're talking about Lou Alder, Ashford & Simpson, Lee Hazlewood, Gamble & Huff and others behind the scenes – nothing outshines the lovely ladies' voices! Includes "Cry Like A Baby" by The Blossoms, "Comin' Home Baby" by Dee Dee Sharp, "Baby It Hurts" by Kelly Garrett, "Stand By Me" by Little Eva, "My Little Baby" by The Witches, "You Don't Have A Heart" by The Bunnies, "I Ain't Comin' Back" by The Orlons, "Come On And Ska" by The Pussycats, "Let's Be Sweethearts" by The Cinnamon Angels and more. 25 tracks in all. © 1996-2013, Dusty Groove, Inc.

Agreed, but I still had to see a complete track listing...

http://www.amazon.com/Where-The-Girl...s_all_1#disc_1

About the only cut I already have on this is The Orlons I Ain't Coming Back and many of them
    are by ladies I never even heard of. Ahhh, so much music so little time...

Looks like it just sold out on Dusty Groove. I imagine they'll be getting more it.