[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    Not being insulting, but how can an album change a person's life? Just curious.

I can't think of any one song or album that has ever made a huge impact in a life-changing way.
    Just scrolling through this old post and stumbled across this comment. I know it's from years back but personally my entire life has been surrounded and affected by music. I can hear an old song and it will bring back a memory from my past. Beyonce stated that the first time she saw Michael Jackson in concert as a kid, she knew that being a performer was what she wanted to do. That as we can see was LIFE CHANGING. There are certain songs, artists and albums that have affected me in a way that it's hard to explain in words but it definitely had a very positive affect on my life, thus changing it for the better. Everyone's experience is the different but music can definitely change one's life.

Quote Originally Posted by glencro View Post
    Just scrolling through this old post and stumbled across this comment. I know it's from years back but personally my entire life has been surrounded and affected by music. I can hear an old song and it will bring back a memory from my past. Beyonce stated that the first time she saw Michael Jackson in concert as a kid, she knew that being a performer was what she wanted to do. That as we can see was LIFE CHANGING. There are certain songs, artists and albums that have affected me in a way that it's hard to explain in words but it definitely had a very positive affect on my life, thus changing it for the better. Everyone's experience is the different but music can definitely change one's life.
    Glen I know exactly what you mean. I was facing all of these College Prep classes my senior year in high school and just couldn't see how I was going to be able to do it all and play basketball along with all my other school activities and then i heard this new song by George Benson "The Greatest Love of All" and that did it for me!