[REMOVE ADS]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: TCMSC Vol 12 B

TCMSC Vol 12 B

MusicTap has confirmed Nov 12 as the scheduled release date of the next/[[last?) volume of this acclaimed series.

RossHolloway Guest
    That's only 53 days! Let's start a campaign for the series to continue. If everyone who loves this series write into Universal/Motown then maybe they will continue, in the past they have been very receptive to fans requests.

No. Do you realize this series began in 2005 and it's taken 8 years to complete? In this day that's absolute madness in my opinion. The sets have also gotten less and less interesting. Let's get this last installment and be done with it. Harry and crew have kept serious Motown fans interested for this long and I applaud them for pulling it off for this long. I think it's time to let it go. As I recall, the original plan was to not go beyond 1972 when the company moved to Hollywood.
    Last edited by Kamasu_Jr; 09-20-2013 at 05:09 PM.

RossHolloway Guest
    @Kamasu jr- But the music didn't stop once Motown moved West, the Motown Story did not stop then. It's like writing a book on American history and stopping after the Civil War.

I'm MUCH more interested in their continuing on the expanded editions of albums by THE SUPREMES and the solo DIANA ROSS, in all honesty..

[QUOTE=RossHolloway;190739]That's only 53 days! Let's start a campaign for the series to continue.

I don't think any of us realize the sheer amount of work [[research, writing, remastering, design, etc.) that has gone into these.
    If it weren't for the U.K. & U.S. team's co-operation and tireless efforts, none of this would have come about- and without our acceptance/support, could not have gone as far as it has.
    Keith Hughes, one of the main U.K. contributors, has already stepped outside his comfort zone in regards to Motown's time frame. He has stated that his involvement with this wonderful series would end with the Detroit era.
    He has proposed that if some else wants to step up and continue the examination of Motown's singles' legacy [[1973-?) they would be most welcome to do so.
    As of yet, I'm unaware that anyone has done so.

when Motown left Detroit, it was just another record label.Those releases could have come out on any label...no special sound & lost that natural charisma.

The only thing that keeps my interest is for the odd track that was recorded in 1971. I don`t care after this.

RossHolloway Guest
    WOW! Just WOW!!! And you folks call yourself MOTOWN fans!!!

@Carole - I would be more than happy to pick up that torch and help continue the series!

Ross, I admire your enthusiasm and applaud your loyalty. The music at Motown did continue after 1972, but the company never dominated the pop charts the way it once did after the move. Nineteen Seventy -Three was a GOOD YEAR; But In 1974, Motown only had one No. 1 pop record by Stevie Wonder if my memory is right. You can easily count the highlights after 1974; Willie Hutch, Rick James, Commodores, Stevie, Mahogany, Teena Marie, Dazz Band, High Inergy, DeBarge, etc.
    The Supremes had no single in '74, the Jacksons were running out of steam, the Vandellas and Marvelettes were no more, Gladys Knight and the Pips, the Four Tops and the Spinners were recording elsewhere. By 1979, my dad had stopped buying Motown. And let me ask you this, if you continue just where do you stop?
    Last edited by Kamasu_Jr; 09-20-2013 at 05:25 PM.

Motown had several No 1 records in 73 and 74. Let's Get It On, Touch Me In The Morning, You Are The Sunshine Of My Life, Keep On Truckin, You Haven't Done Nothin.' On other charts Boogie Down and Boogie On Reggae Woman made it to No. 1.

It was in 1977 that things really slowed down for Motown. It was three years before they bounced back.

HA! I was born in 1977, Motown Fan had to spend money on Pampers for me and not Motown records.

Honestly, I liked maybe 4 or 5 tracks from the 12A set. The rest could have been any label - and to my ears, not so great music at that. It is not suprising so many of those singles had no or low chart placings.
    I just can't justify spending 50 quid on 12B for it only to sit in a cupboard. But it is a tough one as my set will be incomplete.

lakedistrictlad1, My suggestion is to spring for the final instalment. Down the line you may want to sell your set and it will be way more attractive to someone as a complete set. I know some of the mid 60's editions have sold out, and not all the years have the exact same number of copies mades. Just a thought.

[QUOTE=lakedistrictlad1;190918]Honestly, I liked maybe 4 or 5 tracks from the 12A set.

Could this be the reason in my delay in purchasing this set? I have all the others.

Tyrone

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi LaLumia View Post
    I'm MUCH more interested in their continuing on the expanded editions of albums by THE SUPREMES and the solo DIANA ROSS, in all honesty..
    A continuation of this series beyond 1972 wouldn't be high on my wish list either. Yes, finish up the Supremes and Diana Ross LPs. There are also still several Detroit-era Motown LPs by major artists [[Smokey Robinson & The Miracles, Jr Walker & The All Stars, The Originals...) which have never appeared on cd. And as for post 1972, how about the Four Tops on ABC Dunhill? [[Ok, not Motown, but Universal has these.)
    Last edited by calvin; 09-21-2013 at 09:04 PM.

I'm really not interested post 1972. I too would love for the completion of the Smokey Robinson and the Miracles set. The Depend On Me Collection is great. I've been looking for the next set of albums for awhile now. Please Universal, complete this set. Also, please continue the Diana Ross series. A set by both the Originals and Jr Walker will be welcoming additions to my Motown collection.

Tyrone

Quote Originally Posted by BayouMotownMan View Post
    Motown had several No 1 records in 73 and 74. Let's Get It On, Touch Me In The Morning, You Are The Sunshine Of My Life, Keep On Truckin, You Haven't Done Nothin.' On other charts Boogie Down and Boogie On Reggae Woman made it to No. 1.

It was in 1977 that things really slowed down for Motown. It was three years before they bounced back.
    Motown also had a pretty big 1976 and 1980 1981.

But I admit, I did not buy 12A yet! The rest I have.

..and if no one buys this, it will not bode well for future expanded editions of anything..the 'suits' won't care about your reasons for not buying; they'll just say , it didn't sell, and possibly pull the plug on any future projects..that's just the way that the business works..I'm still acquiring the earlier editions, I fortunately bought the legendary Volume 6 when it was new..

Ya they might; and all of it is already probably a struggle to get out. The market is small. No one buys much anymore. But these are highly valued volumes by the niche market they are aimed at.

the market is there, especially with Motown's current higher than usual profile; what isn't there is marketing/promotion, even if there's no budget, a resourceful use of Twitter, a FaceBook Page for Motown Expanded Editions, social media ,etc would help with exposure, but apparently no one does any of this....do I have to do this???...lol

The market is there and has been loyal since Motown Select began. But it's dwindling. I just think there is a lack of creative ideas. Maybe after this series is complete, they can start fresh and think of new product? There hasn't been any new video product since Motown Gold and Motown On Sullivan. There's more to do on the DVD front IMHO.
    Last edited by Kamasu_Jr; 09-22-2013 at 01:00 PM.

There is a market, but like what Jimi LaLumia said there is no marketing or promotion for these products. Aside from these boards, how do other Motown fans find out about these releases? I have heard of people who never knew about these releases because they weren't apart of these boards. I'm thankful for people like Midnight Johnny who uses his show to spotlight recent releases. It gets people excited and gets the message out there. If Universal invested just a little in the promotion of the Motown catalog I am guaranteed these releases would sell especially with the current success of Motown: the Musical; however they missed the boat of opportunity once again...just like Motown 50.

Facebook, Twitter, and other social media outlets are a perfect way to promote these releases. There is a page dedicated to the Supremes Expanded Editions on Facebook with lots of rare, unseen pictures. That is one way to help promote these releases and for free!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamasu_Jr View Post
    The market is there and has been loyal since Motown Select began. But it's dwindling. I just think there is a lack of creative ideas. Maybe after this series is complete, they can start fresh and think of new product? There hasn't been any new video product since Motown Gold and Motown On Sullivan. There's more to do on the DVD front IMHO.
    I agree! There's a lot of video in the Motown Vaults that hasn't been seen yet. I'd love to see DVD sets on Martha & the Vandellas, The Marvelettes, Stevie Wonder, The Contours [[and others). While I loved the "TCMS" series, it's time for it to end with upcoming release of "Vol. 12B".

If this is what i think it is, it looks like there's been a slight delay.
    http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Motow...omplete+motown

That seems right for Amazon.com; December . I bet Hip O will have it on its site before it's released to Amazon and others.

slightly off topic, but if there are any other Brits out there who, like me have been holding off from buying TCMS 12a either because of the high price tag, and/or are trying to avoid using Amazon due to their Tax affairs, then you might be interested to know that The Hive are currently selling it for £45 - www.hive.co.uk. I ordered mine on Thursday and it was delivered within two days.

There are some fine tracks on TCMS 12B, and I'm growing quite fond of some of them as I check out the audition CDs, Thelma Houston and Sisters Love in particular. Don't miss the final collection in this series! Anyway, where else are you going to get to hear Bob Babbitt's 45, G.C. Cameron & Willie Hutch singing "Come Get This Thang", and the single mix of Valerie Simpson's "Genius"?

As for the kind wishes of Russ Holloway and others: "Neither One Of Us [[Wants To Be The First To Say Goodbye)", so I guess Harry and I will just have to say it together. Right from Day One that was going to be the last track on the last disc of the last volume, and it is.

Several members didn't expect the Bob Babbitt to be included. Glad to see it there.

"Neither One of Us [[Wants to Be the First to Say Goodbye") is indeed a fitting end to the series.

Quote Originally Posted by bradsupremes View Post
    There is a market, but like what Jimi LaLumia said there is no marketing or promotion for these products. Aside from these boards, how do other Motown fans find out about these releases? I have heard of people who never knew about these releases because they weren't apart of these boards. I'm thankful for people like Midnight Johnny who uses his show to spotlight recent releases. It gets people excited and gets the message out there. If Universal invested just a little in the promotion of the Motown catalog I am guaranteed these releases would sell especially with the current success of Motown: the Musical; however they missed the boat of opportunity once again...just like Motown 50.

Facebook, Twitter, and other social media outlets are a perfect way to promote these releases. There is a page dedicated to the Supremes Expanded Editions on Facebook with lots of rare, unseen pictures. That is one way to help promote these releases and for free!
    I do share your opinion bradsupremes. Promotion always helps. Just look at the Motown Anthems CD that came out in the UK last Christmas. They made a brilliant TV commercial for it and it was way up in the Amazon charts all holiday season. As far as I know it sold really, really well.

I for one plan on doing something about the lack of promotion very soon [[within the next few months). Can't share any details now, but I will definitely do so once everything's ready.

As far as this set is concerned - I am just happy that it's finally being released. Great series, but I guess all great things must come to an end.

I'm gonna buy it and I'd bought 1973 if it were to be

Now maybe there should be one more volume, a single cd addendum to the series which would correct all mistakes on the series. That would be courageous and a most welcome addition - and give us those J5 mixes that are still unavailable on cd to this day.

For future hip Oselect releases, what about Gladys knight lost and found, four tips on broadway, temptations talk of the town, house party and do the temptations, 1981 eponymous album and power, as well as surface thrills and back to basics; the dunhill four tops, jermaine Jackson, jr walker, a complete Martha & Vandellas live collection with both live albums [[ stereo and mono ), Copa and tamla motown tokyo festival, commodores Movin on...

Back on topic for TCMS12B : why no Stevie wonder "what Christmas means to me"? As it was released in 1972?

JB

I will buy 12b. Just to have to promised collection complete.

There are too many Motown collections unfinished, These singles collections seems to be the final installment and I salute and thank those involveded.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jbpintus View Post

Back on topic for TCMS12B : why no Stevie wonder "what Christmas means to me"? As it was released in 1972?

JB
    "What Christmas Means to Me" was on TCMS11B : 1971.

There's only one track missing which I expected to be included: Mowest 5023 [[unreleased) The Devestating Affair - Where Do You Go [[Baby).

Quote Originally Posted by 144man View Post
    "What Christmas Means to Me" was on TCMS11B : 1971.
    Lol!
    I think I might have had the most serious senior moment I've had for a long time.
    ;-)

£78.99 Amazon UK
    Name:  Complete Motown Singles 12B.jpg
Views: 1483
Size:  92.4 KB

This has been a magnificent series and it is hard to imagine how it could have been improved upon. However, I agree with a number of others that much of the music on the sets from 1971 and 1972 is highly mediocre. But this is hardly the compilers fault/ problem and they need to include everything in order for the volumes to be complete.

RossHolloway Guest
    This has been the BEST.MUSIC.SERIES.EVER.

What an amazing series this has been and all credit to the wonderful team that has been responsible for such a monumental and memorable series. Harry Weinger, Andy Skurow, Keith Hughes and all the main team stand up and take a bow.

RossHolloway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_nixon View Post
    What an amazing series this has been and all credit to the wonderful team that has been responsible for such a monumental and memorable series. Harry Weinger, Andy Skurow, Keith Hughes and all the main team stand up and take a bow.
    I'm still holding out hope that the crew and all those involved will have a change of heart and continue on with the series until 1988. I know the "arguments" for stopping the series, and while the Classic Motown sound fades the deeper into the 70's the music goes, but there is still plenty of Classic Motown DNA in a lot of the music. Motown is very special to me, and I assume it's important to those of you who have taken the time to read this post. With the end of this series, not only does the music stop but also the Motown story itself. TCMS wasn't just a collection of great music, but it collected and memoralized the stories of the countless unsung musicians, songwriters, producers, and singers themselves. Where else will this ever be done? I can still remember the excitement I had when I received the first volume of this set, I felt like I had just hit the lottery. I sat and read the introduction and song liner notes for two hours straight, and that was before I had listened to the first note to the first track. I've always been fascinated with recording dates, producers and musicians, and release dates and chart positions. As well as history notes, such as who the song was originally intended for and what other artist may have recorded that same song. I've really enjoyed the history of a song and the story behind it. Where else can we fans find and share this story and music? And did I mention the pictures? Think of all the photos that will be lost to time if this story ends here. Motown wasn't and isn't just another record company, it's an International Institution. How can we fans be so indifferent to Motown's complete history? There is still great music left to explore and to dissect and to study. How can we just let the Motown story and music stop in December 1972? The thought really leave me both sad and empty, both as a Motown fan and as a man. Devoted Motown Fan for Life - RossHolloway a.k.a. Bobby Gardner

I`m very grateful for being able to obtain these beautifully packaged items and thank all concerned for their expertise and knowledge. I`ve have never collected singles and with these I never had to.I echo Ross as to all the wonderful annotations etc. that they contained.However I am a classic fan and would not be interested in further volumes. Thank you all for spoiling me.

track listing

The Complete Motown SinglesVolume 12B: 1972UMCOctober 28thThe final volume in the acclaimed series documenting every Motown single of the Detroit era — a 5-disc set that bids farewell to the original Hitsville headquarters and starts a new chapter in the sun and surf of Los Angeles, with 100 tracks from July through December, 1972. Featuring Four Tops – [[It's The Way) Nature Planned It; Marvin Gaye – Trouble Man, I Want To Come Home For Christmas * Jackson 5 – Corner Of The Sky * Jermaine Jackson – That’s How Love Goes, Daddy’s Home * Michael Jackson – Ben; Eddie Kendricks – If You Let Me – Gladys Knight & the Pips – Neither One Of Us [[Wants To Be The First To Say Goodbye), Daddy Could Swear, I Declare * Smokey Ronbinson & the Miracles – I Can't Stand To See You Cry; Diana Ross – Good Morning Heartache; Valerie Simpson – Silly Wasn’t I; The Supremes – Your Wonderful Sweet Sweet Love, I Guess I’ll Miss The Man; The Temptations – Papa Was A Rollin’ Stone; Stevie Wonder – Keep On Running, Superstition * plus many rare tracks from Bob Babbitt, G.C. Cameron & Willie Hutch, Bobby Darin, the Four Seasons, Lesley Gore, Thelma Houston, Martin & Finley, Odyssey, Puzzle, the Jerry Ross Symposium, Sisters Love, Edwin Starr, Undisputed Truth, Wolfe and more, in a 130-page booklet with essays, archival photographs and a series postscript.Disc 71 [[Vol. 12B/Disc 1)1. Your Wonderful Sweet Sweet Love - The Supremes2. The Wisdom Of Time - The Supremes3. Green Grow The Lilacs – The Festivals4. So In Love – The Festivals5. Green Grow The Lilacs [stereo promo version] – The Festivals6. What Is Black – Billy Proctor 7. I Can Take It All – Billy Proctor8. What Is Black [stereo promo version] – Billy Proctor9. Ben – Michael Jackson10. You Can Cry On My Shoulder – Michael Jackson11. That’s How Love Goes – Jermaine Jackson 12. I Lost My Love In The Big City – Jermaine Jackson13. Duck You Sucker – Jerry Ross Symposium14. It Happened On A Sunday Morning – Jerry Ross Symposium15. [[It’s The Way) Nature Planned It - Four Tops16. I’ll Never Change - Four Tops17. Our Lives Are Shaped By What We Love - Odyssey18. Broken Road - Odyssey19. The Night – The Four Seasons20. Sun Country – The Four Seasons21. Daddy Could Swear, I Declare - Gladys Knight & The Pips22. Can’t Give It Up No More - Gladys Knight & The PipsDisc 72 [[Vol. 12B/Disc 2)1. Keep On Running – Stevie Wonder2. Evil – Stevie Wonder 3. The Morning After – Michelle Aller 4. Spend Some Time Together – Michelle Aller5. Just Not Gonna Make It – Michelle Aller6. Walk On, Don’t Look Back – Frankie Valli & the Four Seasons7. Who Is The Leader Of The People – Edwin Starr8. Don’t Tell Me I’m Crazy – Edwin Starr9. Who Is The Leader Of The People [stereo promo version] – Edwin Starr10. Gospel Truth – Bob Babbitt 11. Running Like A Rabbit – Bob Babbitt12. If You Let Me – Eddie Kendricks13. Just Memories – Eddie Kendricks14. I Guess I’ll Miss The Man – The Supremes15. Over And Over – The Supremes16. The Good Things [[Where Was I When Love Came By) – The Naturals17. Me And My Brother – The Naturals18. The Good Things [[Where Was I When Love Came By) [stereo promo version] - Naturals19. I Love Every Little Thing About You - Syreeta20. Black Maybe - SyreetaDisc 73 [[Vol. 12B/Disc 3)1. Papa Was A Rollin’ Stone [[Vocal) – The Temptations2. Papa Was A Rollin’ Stone [[Instrumental) – The Temptations3. Corner Of The Sky – The Jackson 54. To Know – The Jackson 55. Good Time Sally - Rare Earth6. Love Shines Down - Rare Earth7. Genius – Valerie Simpson8. Silly Wasn’t I – Valerie Simpson9. I Believe I’m Gonna Take This Ride – Valerie Simpson10. What If – Thelma Houston11. There Is A God – Thelma Houston 12. Mama I Gotta Brand New Thing [[Don’t Say No) – The Undisputed Truth13. With A Little Help From My Friends – The Undisputed Truth14. Girl You’re Alright – The Undisputed Truth15. Girl You’re Alright [stereo promo version] – The Undisputed Truth16. She Said That – Lesley Gore17. The Road I Walk – Lesley Gore18. Spanish Harlem – The Crusaders19. Papa Hooper’s Barrelhouse Groove – The Crusaders Disc 74 [[Vol. 12B/Disc 4)1. Superstition – Stevie Wonder2. You’ve Got It Bad Girl – Stevie Wonder3. You’ve Got My Mind - Sisters Love4. Try It You’ll Like It - Sisters Love5. Songwriter - Repairs6. Fiddler - Repairs7. Average People – Bobby Darin 8. Something In Her Love – Bobby Darin 9. Since I Met You There’s No Magic - Celebration10. The Circle Again - Celebration11. Come Get This Thang – G.C. Cameron & Willie Hutch 12. My Woman – G.C. Cameron & Willie Hutch13. Daddy’s Home – Jermaine Jackson14. Take Me In Your Arms [[Rock Me A Little While) – Jermaine Jackson15. I Can’t Stand To See You Cry – Smokey Robinson & The Miracles16. With Your Love Came – Smokey Robinson & The Miracles17. I Can’t Stand To See You Cry [stereo promo version] – Smokey Robinson & The Miracles18. Happy [[Love Theme From “Lady Sings The Blues”) – Bobby DarinDisc 75 [[Vol. 12B/Disc 5)1. Trouble Man – Marvin Gaye2. Don’t Mess With Mr. T – Marvin Gaye3. Robot Man - Jay & The Techniques4. I’ll Be Here - Jay & The Techniques5. Long Life And Success To The Farmer - Martin & Finley6. Half Crazed - Martin & Finley7. Take It Out On Me – Jerry Ross Symposium8. It’s The Same Old Love – Jerry Ross Symposium9. Love Ain’t Love [[Till You Give It To Somebody) – The Courtships10. Oops, It Just Slipped Out – The Courtships11. We’re Gonna Have A Good Time - Rare Earth12. Would You Like To Come Along - Rare Earth13. Ballad Of The Unloved - Wolfe14. Tale Of Two Cities - Wolfe15. It’s Not The Last Time - Puzzle16. On With The Show - Puzzle17. Good Morning Heartache – Diana Ross 18. God Bless The Child – Diana Ross 19. I Want To Come Home For Christmas – Marvin Gaye20. Christmas In The City – Marvin Gaye21. Neither One Of Us [[Wants To Be The First To Say Goodbye) - Gladys Knight & The Pips

Why hasn't Motown Select's site not been updated with this? I've seen it at a few other places with pre-orders... it's their baby right? I'd think they'd be the first to post. I am looking forward to making this my Christmas gift to myself! I am glad and eager to hear the rest of 1972. I'm sorry people think the quality lessened. To me, they're all gems even if some songs may not immediately catch my ear. I've passed songs many times before and then one day it just clicks. That can still happen to me or anyone here. I appreciate the music and the work it's taken to get this set to us! I wish I could have helped! As far as continuing the set, it was supposed to be just the Detroit years. I thought I had read that a little bit of music was still coming out of Detroit in 1973, but it wasn't much. I'll have to look but I think some of The Temptations' "Masterpiece" and Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get It On" were recorded there and sent to LA to complete. Someone correct me or confirm this. I know I've read in the Andantes' book, the last day was January 16, 1973. I would guess that's the same day the Funk Brothers found out Motown basically ran off without them. I know 16 days into 1973 wouldn't justify a 1973 set. I am perfectly happy with this singles set. After all by the 1970s the focus was on albums. I would echo the call for the re-release of albums or even compile them into sets. There are a few later Smokey Robinson & the Miracles albums that never have been rereleased on CD. It's be nice to see those as well as album collections for Jr Walker & the All Stars, The Originals, and Undisputed Truth. A lot of the Rare Earth label's albums are available for download. Maybe it would be cheaper to release individual albums as download only. The Temptations' discography is very much hit and miss with some stuff being available for download while the actual CDs can sometimes be expensive. Whatever they decide to throw out there, I'll be willing to catch! I do find it sad that people in the US don't seem to appreciate the music as much as the UK or Japan. The good stuff is released there while here, we have the 100,000,000,000,000th compilation with the exact same songs minus one or two being released over and over and over. I guess I'll keep my eyes peeled for whatever new unreleased set I can buy from the UK. Speaking of marketing, this music does not need to die out with the generation that made and grew up with it. This is light years better than what is passing as music today. My ears were open to appreciating it back in the 90s thanks to the Temptations mini-series, but I was hungry for all of Motown after that. There needs to be something to hook and keep hooking younger generations so that this music never fades.

Quote Originally Posted by mysterysinger View Post
    £78.99 Amazon UK
    Name:  Complete Motown Singles 12B.jpg
Views: 1483
Size:  92.4 KB
    £78.99 is a bit steep. Volume 12A was only £45. Is 12B a bigger package?

Masterblaster - 12B is 5 discs the same as 12A. The price currently shown on Amazon.co.uk is the import price. It WILL come down considerably before release. If you are considering purchasing this then I would suggest you pre-order it now [[you don't pay anything until it is issued and you can always cancel before it is actually released). With the Amazon price guarantee you pay the cheapest price it goes to, and going on all of the earlier releases, when the UK issue is first listed the price will drop, BIG TIME, before rising slightly. When I first pre-ordered 12A it was listed at £98.99 and then on the day the UK issue first listed it dropped to under £40 for a few hours before rising. Just checked my amazon history and I paid £39.27 for volume 12A [[on the day of release I think it was listed for around £47). I would expect to get this edition for around the same price I paid for 12A - Under £40..

Bobby Gardiner, you have stated what has been on my mind. There will most likely never be as comprehensive a music release ever again. I am So happy to have taken the opportunity to order this set from the beginning before some of the volumes sold out. Kudos to all involved in this massive undertaking!

$68.58 at importcds.com shipping to USA only.

Currently £61.47 on Amazon UK

For 1972 A, then Hip-o, now Motown Select offered a very competitive price at its website.
    Harry,
    Will this again be the case?